Quantcast

OFTDs roll of honour by year (TOTPs only).

OFTDs roll of honour by year (TOTPs only).

Year Troupe Relevant `TOTPs` comments section leading routine. Favourite `TOTPs` routine to watch as voted for in monthly/yearly polls.

1970 PANS Green River (Rehearsal) Green River (Rehearsal)
1971 PANS Mama's Pearl Mama's Pearl
1972 PANS Little Bit Of Love Little Bit Of Love
1973 PANS I Think Of You I Think Of You
1974 PANS Love's Theme You Little Trustmaker
1975 PANS Barbados (Xmas Version) Barbados (Xmas Version)
1976 PANS Theme From Mahogany You Sexy Sugar Plum

1976 RUBY Play That Funky Music ?

1976 LEGS Maid In Heaven Maid In Heaven
1977 LEGS Dance Dance Dance (Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah) Loves Unkind
1978 LEGS Supernature Supernature
1979 LEGS Heart Of Glass Heart Of Glass
1980 LEGS Don't Push It Don't Force It Don't Push It Don't Force It
1981 LEGS Ai No Corrida Ai No Corrida

Re: OFTDs roll of honour by year (TOTPs only).

I wonder if any of the two Pans columns will differentiate, just like the 1977 Legs did ?

Re: OFTDs roll of honour by year (TOTPs only).

I wonder if any of the two Pans columns will differentiate, just like the 1977 Legs did ?
So to answer my question, six weeks on, we find that two Pans People years differentiate in terms of how we voted for our favourite in the polls and how we score rated over on the Pans People comments section.

Both 1974 & 1976 join the Legs year of 1977 in this. Though its important that both facets of this are judged separately, as its not always the routines with the best choreography and dance execution that are automatically favourites to watch.

Re: OFTDs roll of honour by year (TOTPs only).

PattiForPM
I guess one day we'll have to solve the big Flipper question mark

Re: OFTDs roll of honour by year (TOTPs only).

Yes i have a action plan for the Flipper poll. Will attend to that a week on Sunday.