OVER UNDER SIDEWAYS DOWN -- 12/10/1968

Re: OVER UNDER SIDEWAYS DOWN -- 1968

mojo2007
Its the Yardbirds, had probably left Richmond Rugby/Athletic club but this date  but still a good outfit. Clearly work in progress from Flick but I cannot go below 7.

Re: OVER UNDER SIDEWAYS DOWN -- 12/10/1968

  I would say this was the better of the two routines shown that day in 1968, a better, more progressive song, with more appealing special effects and Andi seems much happier here than on Bucket T. Much more enjoyable all round.
  The movements are simple but effective for the song, this is an early style of Pan's which I have found I like very much. All three girls seemingly having a great time, a fun and light dance to this notable Yardbirds track.
 The costumes are quite cool as well, without being the most engaging they would wear.
   For a score on this I think an 8/10 would suffice for this upbeat routine.
  And although not to be taken in any way further, I feel Andi catches the eye mostly here, so I commend her as my particular favourite in this number.

Re: OVER UNDER SIDEWAYS DOWN -- 12/10/1968

So another Pan's People routine from 1968, well I also like this routine, but not as much as Bucket T. The routine is quite simple, but I guess it would be because of there only being three dancers. If I could pick a favourite dancer in this routine it would be Dee Dee.

Rating: 6/10