Quantcast

Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

Andy
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

Mikey
Top Left - Silly Love Songs
Top Right - Suspicion
Bottom Left - My Sweet Lord
Bottom Right - Just Like Starting Over

Odd one out is Suspicion as the others are sung by Beatles members

Re: Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

PattiForPM
Almost right Mikey but the other three are the odd one out cos they're not Elvis

Re: Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

Mikey
If i was being morbid, i could say only one singer is still with us.

Re: Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

Mikey
Cheers Andy.

Re: Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

SuPaLu
Kate Bush - The Man With The Child In His Eyes(left top)
Searching - Change(right top)
Kate Bush - Them Heavy People(bottom right)
That's as far as i get.

Re: Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

Paperboyplod
I think that it's Lovely Day, for the bottom left picture.

Re: Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

Mikey
I think we need a clue on bottom left

Re: Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

Looks like `Ai No Corrida` to me. Gill didn't appear in any of Supalu's selections nor my selection of the 4th dance come to that, maybe that is the link, though what  do i know.

Re: Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

PattiForPM
I was thinking that but only Ai No Corrida missed Pauline I think so is that it?

Re: Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

PattiForPM wrote
I was thinking that but only Ai No Corrida missed Pauline I think so is that it?
So am i not right in saying that Gill didn't appear in all 4 routines also ? Or have i got it horribly wrong.

Re: Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

Please dont give me a point or even half, give it to Supalu or P4PM. Keep me out of other folks quizzes, cheers.

Re: Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

I only latched onto the end Andy so I don't deserve more than a half at most.  Give the other half to SuPalLu for the assist if Ryan is a non-scorer

Re: Odd One Out - Picture Quiz

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED