Official updated table

Thanks to all eleven of you who have voted for our favourite dancers. This is a list of the dancers votes and who voted for them in order.

1st Patti 55 pts
2nd Lulu 50 pts
3rd Gill 40 pts
4th Sue 32 pts
5th Cherry 29 pts
6th Louise 22 pts
7th Mary 21 pts
8th Dee Dee 17 pts
9th Pauline 15 pts
Equal 9th Ruth 15 pts
11th Rosie 6 pts
12th Anita 3 pts
Equal 12th Flick 3 pts
14th Babs 2 pts.

 THanks to Ryan,Pattiforpm,Amy,Lulu patti &sue,Pans rugby legs,Suefan,Kacey,Jez 45,Andy M, ASh,Simon B.

 Of course can i make it clear where ever our lovely dancers are placed i still love each one of them, indeed i hope we all do, there all so special and are all number one in my eyes at least.

Re: Official updated table

PattiforPM
Well said Ryan: they're all really great dancers and super-sexy ladies so while it's fun to argue about them I think we all love them all

Re: Official updated table

JEZ
totally agree with u patti4pm and ryan ,cheers jez

Re: Official updated table

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Official updated table

Patti'sdaughter
Thank you Guy's for the vote's.  Thank you Ryan I know how hard it must be for you to write the result's for the vote's.
amy x

Re: Official updated table

Kace
ryan look who was vote first, second and third. the best of l&c.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Official updated table

Thanks guys for agreeing with me about loving all our dancing girls. Your right Amy it was hard for me to write the names Patti and Lulu 1st and 2nd,thanks for saying that. But by now ive come to accept these two lovely ladies are by far the most popular on our forum. Im big enough to accept this fact, but at the same time feel proud and honoured to be a in the camp of my dear Sue. Yes theres just me and Suefan to speak up for our girl. I could have just collapsed and gone with the popular vote. But oh no, i will never surrender, i could go all churchillian at this point. But as ever im ready to fight and defend Sue from any hostile LUPAT onslaught that may or may not take place over the 24 hours. Yes your girls may hold all the weapons and high ground, but beware the wounded tiger !

Re: Official updated table

Suefan
Nothing wrong with a spot of Churchillian every so often:

When the sound of the voting is over
And the roar of the crowd has grown dim,
We will never forget that it is Sue
Who will remain forever at the top on YMG's blog.

Nothing can change the fact that Sue holds a unique position in the annals of the TOTP dancers.

Re: Official updated table

Well said Suefan. That fact will always remain for ever more and gnaw at the bones of our dear LUPAT friends.

Re: Official updated table

Suefan
I hope not their bones, but perhaps seep into their dreams, filled with visions of our very own Wonder Woman.  Now that is a costume our girl would have looked good in!

Re: Official updated table

Can you read my mind Suefan. I was going to do a wonder woman themed thread, when Hollywood came calling for Sue, that was after her olympic adventures though.

Re: Official updated table

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Official updated table

Yeah cheers just checked my email, i will get on to it later , thanks Suefan.
RYAN