Old messages

blah blah

Re: Ruby Flipper

Patti'sdaughter
Sorry about the quality of the picture.  It is from my friend's Dad who had it on his wall in 1976.  (As it is a poster)
amy x

Re: Ruby Flipper

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks Amy. Your Black & white Avatar picture looks pretty good too: any chance of posting a bigger version?
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Ruby Flipper

Patti'sdaughter
Hi YMG, Sorry which picture.  I change them all the time and I'm not sure which one you want.  amy x
amy x

Re: Ruby Flipper

The black and white picture is with `the emperour Rosko` taken in a london night club in 1979, its on the net somewhere.
RYAN
ash

Re: Ruby Flipper

ash
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Ruby Flipper

 I checked it out the other week on the net, sorry but i did. Just google Emperour rosko images its about the 5th one on there.

Re: Ruby Flipper

Floid Fan
The first two photos are very interesting. Was this a press photocall to introduce the new troupe, I wonder, in the week/days before their first appearance?  Or was this after their first week's performance? Maybe the former. It's strange that Lulu and Phil are wearing the exact same outfits they wore in the 'Can't Help Falling in Love' routine and Floyd is wearing the outfit he wore dancing to Tina  Charles solo in the same edition. But Sue, Patti and Cherry are wearing what look like their normal 'non-costumey' clothes here.
Carl

Re: Ruby Flipper

Patti'sdaughter
RF picture from my TOTP's book.
amy x

Re: Ruby Flipper

mishmash
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Ruby Flipper

PattiforPM
Really interesting pics again MishMash, thanks again for all your contributions

Re: Ruby Flipper

Yeah i concur with pattiforpm, man these are so cool, thanks for sharing your treasures mishmash.

Re: Ruby Flipper

Dave
  Mish mash you are a star !! Fantastic pics again...where are these gleaned from ?  What are Sue and Philip up to....?

Re: Ruby Flipper

PattiforPM
Has "Afternoon Delight" finally surfaced? (sorry corrupting the Thread)  Seriously these are unique MishMash thanks again

Re: Ruby Flipper

Any chance of the article about young Lulu ? Or is that hoping for to much.

Re: Ruby Flipper

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Great stuff, mishmash: thanks! I'd love to know where the pics are from.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Ruby Flipper

I'm not sure about "Afternoon Delight" P4pm.  Your girl looks worn out while mine seems a mite disappointed by the end of proceedings.  I always had a sneaky suspicion those lads weren't up to the job.

Seriously though, Mishmash many thanks for some more great pics.

Re: Legs & Co.

Great pics Ryan, almost enough to get a guy to change his allegiance, but not quite.  Thanks for posting these

Re: Legs & Co.

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks Ryan, great pictures. Maybe we should doubt your veracity more often, if we're rewarded with pictures like this when when do.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Ruby Flipper

Young Mister Grace
Great stuff Dug5y! Thanks to you, and to Johnlegsfan.

YMG
You've all done vey well!
1234 ... 15