Old messages

Re: Lulu screen caps

Here is another link from a different routine on the same show.

http://legsandco.blogspot.com/2012/03/legs-co-jail-bait.html
RYAN
KAZ

Re: Lulu screen caps

KAZ
Thanks Ryan,  Very much appreciated.

Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: Lulu screen caps

Oh sorry, no its from a ITV show from 1982 called `The Video Entertainers`, here is a link.
http://legsandco.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/legs-co-las-vegas.html

http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/Lulu-screen-caps-tp3661929p4030017.html
To unsubscribe from Lulu screen caps, click here.
NAML

Re: Patti's Place

L&C4me
These are really nice Pauline's Dimples! Thanks for pointing me here.

I didnt think I would reach heaven this quickly...
Jim

Re: Patti's Place

AC/PD
You're welcome, L&C4me.
If you look to your left, you'll find P4PM sitting on an adjacent cloud.

Re: Ruby Flipper

wonder what happened to the vest tops????

Re: Ruby Flipper

Thanks for the cleaned up pictures ADB, a big improvement on my previous copies.

Re: Patti's Place

Thanks, L&C4me.
That's a good one of Patti and a very suitable avatar choice.
Have you seen Doc's one of Sue from the very same lab. setting?

Re: Patti's Place

L&C4me
Thank you too... Yes PD I've noticed  Docs avatar. It's a nice clear one of Sue from Supernature.

You continue to do some great shots of Patti. I noticed Gill behind Patti in the 'Now that we've found Love' routine, looking very much like Farrah Fawcett Majors. What do you think?

Pauline looks great in this routine. Very pretty!
Jim

Re: Pauline's Pic Spot

For a lady of a 'certain age' , Pauline looks nothing like that 'certain age'. More like half of it.
She must have discovered the fabled 'Fountain of Youth' : there is no other explanation.

Re: Sue screen caps

That's a great capture, Doc.
Very 'Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome'

Re: Patti's Place

Good job she wasn't forgetful.

Re: Ruby Flipper

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Ruby Flipper

Andeebee
Nice pic from RT Andy.......did any of the other groups appear in RT

Re: Ruby Flipper

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Ruby Flipper

Andeebee
Rumour is BBC has finished scanning all RT (BBC Genome project) and will be released (poss Beta) along with the new BBC shop (BBC Barcelona project) in the new year sometime, but meanwhile Getty has the older BBC archive project (Motion Gallery) in January (according to the mail I got)

Re: Legs & Co.

only one springs to mind, and it ain't me

Re: Legs & Co.

If it was you Andee you'd post it yourself !

No this pic does not come from the good lady herself either.

Re: Legs & Co.

Andeebee
yes I would, but I can post in the third person