Old messages

Re: lulu screncaps

SuPaLu
Thanks Ivn,love this routine.

Re: Rosie's corner

Rosie in Forever In Blue Jeans.
Glenn
LNV

Re: Rosie's corner

LNV
Thanks SuPaLu for the pictures of Rosie. Like you, Rosie and Lulu are the two who I look for first in Legs & Co routines, (please excuse me, if I am being presumptious in saying that) and there they are together in your photo of ‘Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough.’ That would be a great title for a film featuring Rosie and Lulu, but I guess only suitable for late night viewing!

Re: Rosie's corner

SuPaLu
I could never get enough of those two,they are dazzling.I do like Gill as well though.My three 'Legs Angels'.Now that could be a TV series.

Re: Rosie's corner

Sweet English chicks fan
  You hit the spot with that pic LNV, she looks gorgeous, like a real, warm living china doll, super hair too.

Re: Rosie's corner

Thanks Lnv.As a result of this i had a look at the video.It is a lovely dance.

Re: Patti's Place

Floid Fan
Nice choices Patti4PM. I like the way you've captured the versatile range of Patti's expressions there. I like her smiling in the first pictures. Then she goes all sultry siren.
Carl

Re: Patti's Place

If Patti was ever to open her own fish & chip restaurant, what a great name for it " Pattis Plaice".

Re: Patti's Place

Sweet English chicks fan
  Hi PattiforPM, very nice pics, i loved to see her POUT last week in " New kid in town ", her pout has been known
  to drop a bullock at forty yards you know, Lol. While we're at it, ping up for me the scenes from the first few
  seconds of " Easy ". I'm sure your'll agree she REALLY looks like a tip top chick. How nice would it be to commission
 a statue of her based on her golden years, don't you think that would be inspiring ?
                        Best Wishes  SEcf.

Re: Patti's Place

Nice to see Patti's Place.I like After The Love Is Gone.

Re: Patti's Place

Of course PattiforPM, but if she catered for all food tastes, then the name " Patti`s Plaice" wouldnt really work would it, and there was me thinking id made a really good quip

Re: Patti's Place

Thanks MM, 4 or possibly 5 Pattis for the price of one.  Love this picture which seems so natural and relaxed, many thanks again.  Sorry to rain on your parade Ryan but I did smile at "Patti's Plaice" I must admit, even though I'm a cod and haddock man meself.

Re: Rosie's corner

Thanks for those.I could never manage to get a good image of Rosie in Bad Girls,but you have.

Re: Rosie's corner

I meant to say Hot Stuff lol.I wasn't hinting.Sorry about the confusion.Yes,she is very active and hard to pin down.

Re: Patti's Place

Thanks SuPaLu.  Don't you just love those wisps of hair at the sides?  This key scene may just be one of my favorite moments in any routine

Re: lulu screncaps

Thanks Suefan.Supernature,love it.

Re: Patti's Place

74benja81
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Patti's Place

74benja81
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Patti's Place

Thanks again Benja, good to hear your comments and praise for my idol.  I have to say hunting for good captures is such fun when you're dealing with a subject like Patti that I must once again thank SuPaLu for starting all this.  I just have to control the desire to post a thousand pictures all at once and forego eating and sleeping altogether

Re: Patti's Place

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.