One day in your life ?

 `One day in your Life` by Mickie Jackson. Am i right in assuming that Legs & Co danced to this on 4/6/81 show introduced by Richard Skinner. 2 weeks later on the show introduced by Simon Bates they danced out on the credits, and then the following week on the show that DLT hosted they danced out on the credits again to this song. They also danced to this on the 16/7/81 Peter Powell hosted. THats 4 times in total.

  The question in asking is were these different routines ? I would have thought not. I know the DLT credits version is on the blog somewhere. I would appreciate any answers guys.

 Also i got my dates wrong the other day, i need to know what song Legs & Co danced to on the 11/6/81, again an answer would be appreciated, thanks.

Re: One day in your life ?

Kace
no they wer same routines ams has 2 witout credits n 1 wit credits. shes guna upload em 2 ymw this wkend
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: One day in your life ?

Sorry Kace am i being thick here, were all 4 the same apperence but repeated ( Blue dresses) or were they different routines ?

Re: One day in your life ?

Kace
they wer same routines but danced 2 them
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: One day in your life ?

2 seperate dances then, repeated twice, making it four in total. Have i got that right ?

Re: One day in your life ?

Kace
yeah
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: One day in your life ?

Got there in the end,thanks.

Re: One day in your life ?

No Legs performance on the 11/6/81 in any of the lists I've seen.

Re: One day in your life ?

Cheers Suefan, ive now completed my list at long last.

Re: One day in your life ?

Suefan
Yes I'm pretty confident that my own list is now spot on, at least for '76 onwards.  A slight question mark still to nail down as regards an over the credits appearance of our girls in one of the wiped shows, plus one routine mentioned by Amy months ago when she said she had Patti, Gill and Sue dancing to a song she did not recognise, but apart from that I think we have cracked it.
Time for bed.  Speak to you later in the week.
Suefan