Quantcast

Our Dancing Queen Birthday (Sue)

sueforever
I hope you have a wonderful Birthday Sue for tomorrow.

Re: Our Dancing Queen Birthday (Sue)

Doc
Where did that year go! Happy Birthday Sue, hope you have a great day.

Re: Our Dancing Queen Birthday (Sue)

Legsfan
Happy Birthday Sue! Have a lovely day

Re: Our Dancing Queen Birthday (Sue)

CoffeeThing
Yeay, happy birthday Sue, have a fantastic day

Re: Our Dancing Queen Birthday (Sue)

PattiForPM
A Happy Birthday Sue from me and I have received word from a recuperating and still admiring ADB asking me to wish you many happy returns too

Re: Our Dancing Queen Birthday (Sue)

Hope you have a nice birthday Sue. No messages from OFTDs waifs and strays from me though.

Re: Our Dancing Queen Birthday (Sue)

Everything'sRosie
Happy birthday, Sue. And can I take this opportunity to thank you for all your wonderful work with Pan's, Ruby & Legs.

Re: Our Dancing Queen Birthday (Sue)

The Rubberband Man
Happy Birthday Sue, and have a fabulous day

Re: Our Dancing Queen Birthday (Sue)

AC/PD
Have a Sueper Birthday!

Re: Our Dancing Queen Birthday (Sue)

Gorgeous Daze
Many Happy Returns Sue! Hope you're having a wonderful day.

Re: Our Dancing Queen Birthday (Sue)

Suefan
Happy Birthday Sue. All the best.

Re: Our Dancing Queen Birthday (Sue)

Happy Birthday Sue, hope you're having a fantastic day.

Re: Our Dancing Queen Birthday (Sue)

Sue Menhenick
Thank you everyone for your kind and thoughtful wishes ....  Have had a wonderful day and the messages from you all have been the icing on the cake ! Thank you everyone ....

                                                   Sue

Re: Our Dancing Queen Birthday (Sue)

Dancer
A belated happy birthday Sue.  Hope your day was lovely.  xx
Don't be a party pooper, be a super dooper hula hooper

Re: Our Dancing Queen Birthday (Sue)

Old Grey Whistler
Apologies for being late but glad you enjoyed your birthday, Sue.

Re: Our Dancing Queen Birthday (Sue)

mojo2007
Sue
I hope you believe in better late than never. Its very sweet of you to stay in touch with your fans. As was said elsewhere,

May you live long and prosper

John