PEAKY

rod

PEAKY

rod
 Must say love the music from Peaky Blinders, menacing dramatic music plus great acting. great slide guitar I think Michael and Mel would appreciate this, got a thing for Polly Shelby looks lovely for an older woman lots of sex appeal and a good actress, looking forward to next series.
Mel

Re: PEAKY

Mel
Hi Rod.Not seen peaky,but will watch it sometime.

M6

Re: PEAKY

Everything'sRosie
I thought the season finale lost a bit of tension because anyone with a grasp of UK history would know Oswald Mosely was not assassinated and, indeed, lived into old age. Good series though, and Cillian Murphy is both compelling and menacing as Tommy Shelby.

Re: PEAKY

Michael
Hello Rod

Having only started watching the show at the beginning of this month, it would be fair to say that Rachel and I arrived very late to the Peaky Blinders party. We’re both completely hooked, though.

At first, because the music isn’t contemporary to the timeframe of the show’s setting, I found it a little jarring. However, half way through series one it ‘clicked’ and now appreciate how well chosen the music is, and on reflection think the directors/producers have taken a leaf of of Quentin Tarantino’s book.

There is indeed a good deal of fantastic, gritty, visceral guitar playing featured in some of the songs!

And Helen McCory as Aunt Pol is a great piece of casting. She’s probably one of my favourite characters, and she does indeed look rather magnificent in the period costumes.

Have a great Sunday.

[*Currently, we’re at episode 2 of series 3, so no spoilers, PLEASE!! 😉]