Quantcast

PICTURES OF LOST AND UNIDENTIFIED ROUTINES (INDEX 1 to 30)

PICTURES OF LOST AND UNIDENTIFIED ROUTINES (INDEX 1 to 30)

This is a cleaner, one picture only post for each unknown routine. It has replace the original thread.
There are links to more pictures and evidence about the routines.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Juicy Lucy - Who Do You Love 26/03/70 (Probable)

Click for more pictures and available evidence

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Probably The O'Jays - Love Train 15/02/73

Click for more pictures and available evidence

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

 Unknown routine April 70

Click for more pictures and available evidence

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Unknown routine from Feb/Mar 1973

Possible dances:
08/02 Stevie Wonder - Superstition (Crowd Dancing)
15/02 Focus - Hocus Pocus (Crowd Dancing)
22/02 The Jackson 5 - Doctor My Eyes
01/03 Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly

Click for available evidence

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Unknown routine from April/May 1972

Possibly
20/04/72 David Cassidy - Could It Be Forever (Crowd dancing)
20/04/72 Ringo Starr  Back Off Boogaloo (Crowd dancing)
04/05/72 Ramsey Lewis - Wade In The Water

Click for more pictures and available evidence.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Paul Simon - Mother and Child Reunion 24/02/72  (Probable, date is correct, song taken from Popscene database)

Click for available evidence

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Distant shot probably rehearsing for Fleetwood Mac - Purple Dancer on 'Into 71' 31/12/70

Available Evidence
The pipes theme was used late Dec 1970 to Jan 1971
Lulu appeared on Into 71 and TOTP once in that time. The Totp appearance survives and she has a different outfit on.
The outfit was used in a Hits a Gogo performance.
Pan's are credited with appearing on the Into 71 show.
Fleetwood Mac are listed as part of the show but are the only act not credited.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Unknown routine from around Jan 1972

Available Evidence
A picture of The Coasters performing on the stage possibly 06/01/72 ha been seen

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Unknown routine from Sep/Oct 1971

Click for available evidence

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Possibly Focus - Hocus Pocus Feb 73 (unconfirmed, need more evidence)

Click for available evidence

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Unknown routine from March 1970

Available evidence
Radha Krishna Temple perfomed on this set either 19/03/70 or 09/04/70. The first date is the most likely.
The painted pattern appears to be the same as the RKT performance.
The Who performed on this set 26/03/70 (Date now in question, may have been recorded the week earlier.)
Evidence suggests that the set was used before 26/03/70.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

The Osmonds - Crazy Horses 07/12/72 (Probable)

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

David Bowie - The Jean Genie 21/12/72 (Probable)

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Betcha By Golly Wow from 13th July 1972

Click for available evidence.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Possibly Steam - Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye 19 Feb 1970

Evidence:
A similar pattern of lights can just be seen in the background of Boris Gardiner - Elizabethan Reggae 19/02/70.
Only 1 lost dance on Popscene for Feb 70.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Unknown routine possibly from 27/04 or 04/05 1973

Click for more pictures and available evidence.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Unknown routine, probably Pre 1971

The cages may have been introduced in 1970?
The spiral galaxy suggests either late 1969 or early 1970.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Unknown routine, Jan 1972

Click for available evidence.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Paul McCartney - Another Day 11/03/71

Evidence:
There is now some doubt as to this being correct as part of the stage (not shown in this picture) does not look correct for this time. It may be a routine from later in the year possibly Sept-Oct 71.