PICTURES OF LOST AND UNIDENTIFIED ROUTINES (INDEX 1 to 30)

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Rehearsing for a dance April 1970
This may be for the shows opening sequence.
Click for available evidence.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Possibly The Supremes - Stoned Love 28/01/71 (More evidence needed)

Click for available evidence.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Unknown routine, probably 1968

Available evidence
Identical outfits were worn on the Beat Club performance of Bucket T (12/10/68)

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Unknown routine 1969

Click for more pictures and available evidence.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Unknown routine Mar-Jul 1971

Click for more pictures and available evidence.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

 Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky 26/12/1970 This has now been found to still exist!

Original evidence here.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Possibly The Jackson 5 - I'll Be There 10/12/70

Click for available evidence.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Unknown routine 1973 to mid 1974

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Clive Dunn - Grandad 07/01/71 (Probable)

Click for more pictures

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Possibly Chairmen of the Board - You've Got Me Dangling On A String

Available Evidence:
none provided

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Unknown Routine believed to be from Nov 1971

Available Evidence:
Photo marked  November 1971

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

JEZ
Again no concrete evidence but I'm pretty sure i thought number 11may have been house of the rising sun ,if you look at pans costumes and zoo costumes to the animals version in 1982 I'd say flick had pretty much the same idea of the routine and dress with the two routines

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Doc
No.11 has the same background and stage pattern as that which we believe was used 19/03/70. Popscene has Rag Mama Rag listed for that date.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

JEZ
Most of the time the sets were used for a few months before changing ,I suppose it could be rag mama rag ,but I think they look rather dressed as lady's of the night

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Doc
They seem to last about a month before changing, but there's not enough out there to be 100% certain when the change is.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Doc wrote
19
Paul McCartney - Another Day 11/03/71

Doc, i recently noticed the frame just visible next to Dee Dee matches the one used later in the year (sept onwards i think). This pic of Middle of The Road in December shows it fairly well. The same pic on page 108 of the PP book shows it more clearly although weirdly its reversed i.e Dee Dee is on the right.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Possibly This Wheel's On Fire by Julie Driscoll. The pictures behind look a bit like her and the male picture looks a bit like keyboardist Brian Auger. Just a thought.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Doc
It was not uncommon around this time to use pictures, sometimes of famous people, to create part of the set. A few years later Paul Newman and Robert Redford were used. As they seemed to change the set about once a month I'm not sure that they would have created such a set for one routine.

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Thats a good call and definitely in the right area. I've looked at this before and never found an exact match but this Don Partidge (6-6-68) one seems to have similar images

Also this one of Gene Pitney i have no date for but uses the same 'squares' theme with different patterns

Re: PICTURES Don't Comment here yet!

Mikey
Doc i found the right image see above ^