PP@O2

Doubleday
Well, I certainly picked a moment to disappear off air .... Dee Dee and Sue both on this blog, and Andi's daughter as well; thanks to you all for your kind words, and I'm sure YMG is blushing.

The photo exhibition My Generation is apparently at the O2 North Greenwich in London until 25 April and I caught it today. It's quite small and should be free to see as it's on the stairs leading to the British Music Experience at The O2 Bubble. Sadly only one picture of PP, though it's one of the largest in the exhibition. A lot of caption cards were missing too, which was a pity as the ones that remained were quite informative. The accompanying book has more pictures but only one additional small one of PP.

Re: PP@O2

PattiforPM
Thanks for the Info Doubleday.  Once again I have to rely on Brits "on the ground" to report back so I really appreciate this kind of stuff even though it sounds as if there wasn't as much to see as you were hoping

Re: PP@O2

JEZ
Thanks doubleday for the info much appreciated as always

Re: PP@O2

Doubleday
And just when you thought I'd forgotten .... here's the photo, courtesy of my not-too-good phone camera

Yet another missing caption, but I think it's Louise and Babs in "Ain't No Sunshine"

Acknowledgements to Harry Goodwin, no copyright infringement intended