PP@V&A

Doubleday
Thanks for posting the clip of PP at the V&A. I'm guessing the exhibition was My Generation: The Glory Years of British Rock
which ran from 30 April – 2 September 2010; I quote:-

This display showed 200 of Top of the Pops' resident photographer Harry Goodwin's most striking and memorable photographs, capturing the mood and style of the 60s and 70s, and the impact of its musical stars.

Re: PP@V&A

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Was there a lavishly illustrated catalogue? Did anyone get one? Got a scanner?

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: PP@V&A

Doubleday
Apparently the exhibition is now on tour, but I don't know where ... yet! The clip was from a film of the private view which is on the V&A website, but apart from a split second of them with Harry Goodwin there's nothing more of PP.

Now, then ... there is a book of the exhibition, available from branches of Grace Brothers or the folk at Orinoco who I've mentioned before. I've not seen it, so bear in mind it may be full of Stones, Hendrix etc. and no PP

Re: PP@V&A

mojo2007
If you look for Harry Goodwin Legends you will see that the exhit is at the O2 this week, you lucky Londoners