Pamela Devis Dancers – Whole Lotta Love ?

Pamela Devis Dancers – Whole Lotta Love ?

Today's OFTDs blog entry. Its times like these when we really miss Jez . Can anyone out there shed any light on any of the dancers involved. I haven't much idea, infact in even struggling to put a year to it.
http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=2634

Re: Pamela Devis Dancers – Whole Lotta Love ?

Mikey
Perhaps its this

http://genome.ch.bbc.co.uk/148c72c653194dca833bcd4fac7e2679

or

http://genome.ch.bbc.co.uk/088f875680c94318b2d501e0eaf9bbd6

I've never come across this group though.

Re: Pamela Devis Dancers – Whole Lotta Love ?

Theres quite a bit of Pamela Devis dancers on YouTube, but its from a German TV show. It kind of reminds me of Schalgerfestival 1927, but a few years before.

Re: Pamela Devis Dancers – Whole Lotta Love ?

Yes Mikey, i reckon you are about right and 1972 fits with the chosen music.

Re: Pamela Devis Dancers – Whole Lotta Love ?

Theres quite a bit of Pamela Devis dancers on YouTube, but its from a German TV show. It kind of reminds me of Schalgerfestival 1927, but a few years before.
Really? I can hardly find anything... Do you have a link? Might it be this show?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5750468/?ref_=nm_flmg_slf_3
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: Pamela Devis Dancers – Whole Lotta Love ?

Heres a couple of links. (though you will probably tell me they are not from German TV). Thers quite a few of these.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGWDRJgMKqk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmFCjbchiyg

Re: Pamela Devis Dancers – Whole Lotta Love ?

VintageVideos
They are from German TV indeed. According to the announcement by the hosts Dietmar Schönherr & Vivi Bach, it is the "Grand Gala de Disc 1967", the first Eurovision TV Show in colour! I will look into that later today.

After a bit of research I found out that it is the "Gala-Abend der Schallplatte 1967".

Okay, thanks. On Googling that i get `a television movie`. I thought it was some kind of light entertainment programme.

Re: Pamela Devis Dancers – Whole Lotta Love ?

VintageVideos
Yes it was. It wasn't a movie.

This guy has uploaded 8 parts of the programme on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/teletosi/videos
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red