Pan's People, Who were they and how to recognize them?

Re: Pan's People, Who were they and how to recognize them?

Doc
She was given a trial in 1975, but never appeared on TOTP with them. Mary and Lee eventually took the places.
Here’s a newspaper article from 1975:
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/New-chat-thread-16-tp4136099p4146390.html
Still living in 1979

Re: Pan's People, Who were they and how to recognize them?

Mikey
Caroline in 1974

HG

Did she do any cabaret with the girls?

Re: Pan's People, Who were they and how to recognize them?

Doc
To be honest, I don’t know.
Still living in 1979
12