Pan's People f/t John

Doubleday
Many thanks for the great clips of PP on John Denver's show ... 1974 was a time when Pan's branched out quite a bit; In Concert, of course and I believe they did a series with Bobbie Gentry as well. Would love to see more of the same ... if there is any.

Re: Pan's People f/t John

JEZ
dont think theres much left of the bobbie gentry series doubleday only a couple of episodes if that

Re: Pan's People f/t John

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I don't have any bobbie gentry I'm afraid. Nor Jack Jones.

Any contributions will be cherished and praised suitably.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Pan's People f/t John

Suefan
Not dances but here are Pans from just four years ago.  Quality of This Is Your Life is ropey but worth a view.

http://au.video.yahoo.com/watch/7986640/21167383

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9A_eWBxf8U

Re: Pan's People f/t John

Doubleday
Thanks, Suefan, a little rough as you say but I enjoyed them!

Re: Pan's People f/t John

Doubleday
Delighted to report that a new version of This is Your Life has recently been uploaded here of - virtually - the whole programme and much better quality.

Re: Pan's People f/t John

Suefan
Thanks DD.

Re: Pan's People f/t John

Good work finding this both of you.  I was glued to YouTube listening to this and seeing Flick and the other Pans People and hearing some of their stories.  Thanks indeed

Re: Pan's People f/t John

Suefan
Always worth popping over to the 'dark side' now and again and bring back the occasional trophy.  They're really only pussycats over there.

Re: Pan's People f/t John

Hey Suefan your using my term `Darkside` for our giant oppostion, thats good i like it. Hey with people like you battling for us we will soon start to close the huge gap between us.

Re: Pan's People f/t John

JEZ
if i remember correctly the this is your life clip was from the year 2002 -03

Re: Pan's People f/t John

JEZ
i know its only a very brief clip but if anyone has not seen before the outfits on the rare ghetto child routine from oct 73 that is on you tube as well under the name A-Z of tv v is for vitality

Re: Pan's People f/t John

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks Suefan & Doubleday: I've already got the reception clip lined up for posting on the blog: I'll add Babs' TIYL to the queue.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Pan's People f/t John

80schick
This is the full video of Babs on This Is Your Life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wky6VvdKMa4&feature=related

Sorry for butting in

Re: Pan's People f/t John

Why are you sorry for butting in ? Surely thats the point of a forum ! As ive said we need everybodys input so but in when ever you want.
RYAN