Pans/Legs BBC Photo Library Pics

GJB

Pans/Legs BBC Photo Library Pics

GJB
Yeap GJB is alive & kicking again.

Had another 3 heart attacks in 9 months in 2018.
Had to have a triple heart bypass and a heart valve replacement at the same time in an op that lasted 9 hours.

Wicked drugs they were giving me in intensive care, I saw the Angels, I saw Aliens, monsters and giant spiders climbing up the walls.

One cleaner refused to come in to me side room after I'd told her to watch the Allien under the bed, he's a bit ticklish lol.

Need a bypass on me legs next, can't walk anywhere, housebound.

Dunno if you've seen these before.

 No Date

 No Date

 No Date

 Ruth April 1968

Regards Gaz (GJB)
GJB

Re: Pans/Legs BBC Photo Library Pics

GJB
 The Good, Bad & Ugly from the 250th edition 24-10-68.

 Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me 13-6-74

Dee Dee 1976
GJB

 Babs ITV Photo Library
GJB

Cliff Richard Pictured With The Dance Group Pans People 15 Feb 1971
GJB

 Choreographer Gary Cockerell With The Beat Girls (dancers) At Rehearsals 15 Dec 1965
GJB

The Beat Girls Dance Troupe Demonstrating The Dance They Created 'The Getaway' 5 Jun 1966
GJB

Re: Pans/Legs BBC Photo Library Pics

GJB

Beat Girls ITV Photo Library

Re: Pans/Legs BBC Photo Library Pics

Caracalla
Great photos esoecially some of the early ones. Hope you make a full recovery soon.
GJB

Re: Pans/Legs BBC Photo Library Pics

GJB
Thanks for your kind wishes.

GJB

Re: Pans/Legs BBC Photo Library Pics

The second picture is from Rebel Rebel on the 7th March 1974.

Re: Pans/Legs BBC Photo Library Pics

 Sorry to hear about all your health problems GJB I hope very much that they are now mostly behind you and you can look to the future with renewed optimism.
Thank you very much for posting all these pictures of our dancers. Very much appreciated by me.

Re: Pans/Legs BBC Photo Library Pics

Everything'sRosie
Thanks for posting the pictures, GJB. I've had some health issues myself over the holiday period but they pale in comparison to yours. Look after yourself, and hopefully this year will be kinder.

Re: Pans/Legs BBC Photo Library Pics

GJB wrote
Yeap GJB is alive & kicking again.
That's good to hear. We've been missing you at the Kal events.
Thanks for posting the pics Gaz

Re: Pans/Legs BBC Photo Library Pics

Gorgeous Daze
Really good to hear from you again Gaz. And just as reassuring to find that the fighting spirit and sense of humour are as strong as ever! You've clearly been through so much and I just hope that 2019 proves be a continual path of improvement that will eventually lead to you being able to attend events once more.

Thanks for the pics. Nice.
Steve