Pans People Archive on YouTube

Doubleday
For anyone who hasn't found it yet, there's a wealth of interesting material on the above ... well I found it interesting! Includes a Pan's Person as a giant egg ... barn dance with PP and John Denver ... gastronomy with Dee Dee and Henry Marsh ... and aerobics with Babs, Ruth, Dee Dee and Louise (date hard to work out, around 2000 perhaps?)

Re: Pans People Archive on YouTube

katy miss queenie
it also has 2 solo routines .Louise and ruth routine that is in a desert setting and one that is just louise. I think they are both very good.bye katy