Quantcast

Pans People Promo Brochure (Don't Throw This Away)

Pans People Promo Brochure (Don't Throw This Away)

Re: Don't Throw This Away

Re: Don't Throw This Away

Re: Don't Throw This Away

Re: Don't Throw This Away

Re: Don't Throw This Away

Re: Don't Throw This Away

I will post the images later, but small size, as I don't want them borrowed to use as photos to be sold on Ebay, if anyone wants large copies of the brochure then drop me a line.

Re: Don't Throw This Away

Old Bill
Brilliant stuff ADB! Thanks for posting :-)
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Don't Throw This Away

BeautifulBabs
Many thanks from me too- guessing this is the one recently posted on ebay since it has the Philip Day letter.

Re: Don't Throw This Away

Andeebee
Welcome fellas, and yes the photos are dated on the back....have to dig them out as i forgot what they were.

Re: Don't Throw This Away

Old Bill
Interesting bid history on that item BB!
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Don't Throw This Away

BeautifulBabs wrote
Many thanks from me too- guessing this is the one recently posted on ebay since it has the Philip Day letter.
there have been two on Ebay so far.

Re: Don't Throw This Away

Old Bill
I hope Babs didn't get a chill after page 8! Brrrr.

And I like Philip Day's "don't mess" line in the covering letter! :-)
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Don't Throw This Away

PattiForPM
Thanks from me too ADB. Great pics of classic PP

Re: Don't Throw This Away

bucksby
excellent post. Dee Dee  and Louise in particular look great in those pics

Re: Don't Throw This Away

VintageVideos
Great stuff, thanks Andee

Re: Don't Throw This Away

Andeebee
The photos are posted in the Pans Pic section pre 74 - if anyone wants the full size ones let me know, as I wanna counteract the Ebay sellers that are borrowing photos to sell on.

Re: Don't Throw This Away

BeautifulBabs
did they actually go to Japan and the USA as the letter says ?

Re: Don't Throw This Away

mojo2007
As I sure people know my photocopy appeared on the Panspeople.com site.  It is interesting to see that the rather grainy image is on an original.  I expect that girl in Essex will try to make money when you have generously shared these pictures.

Re: Don't Throw This Away

Willoway
Philip Day neglected to mention that one of the six girls wasn't single as the six foot manager was married to one. Having said that, it's hardly the only time in history marriages were kept secret in the entertainment industry.
...is she really going out with him?