Pans People on `The Two Ronnies Show`

Bootleg - The Two Ronnies TX: 27/09/1973
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWotH5uWcKc
Philly Dog - The Two Ronnies TX: 11/10/1973
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPB0zSjgslU
Yesterday - The Two Ronnies TX: 25/10/1973
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGqd0BhiPzM
Johnny B. Goode - The Two Ronnies TX: 08/11/1973
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGvM5pL5xV4
Singalong Junk - The Two Ronnies TX: 22/11/1973
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajFzYqFoHRk
Buried Alive in The Blues - The Two Ronnies TX: 20/12/1973
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcrAEXeTtMM
Hip Hug Her - The Two Ronnies TX: 03/01/1974
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc1FfIswGrQ

Re: Pans People on `The Two Ronnies Show`

BeautifulBabs
hooray for hip hug her arguably the best ever pans routine and dee dee's finest hour with her amazing solo
Pans did miss one 2 ronnies episode not sure why.
producer was .......Michael Hurll

Re: Pans People on `The Two Ronnies Show`

VintageVideos
Excellent stuff... these will all be featured on the PP comments section.

Re: Pans People on `The Two Ronnies Show`

Does anybody know if Pans People featured on all this series by The Two Ronnie`s. Im guessing that some episodes are missing. If so i wonder what they danced too ?

Re: Pans People on `The Two Ronnies Show`

VintageVideos
Series 3 consisted of 8 episodes, 7 featured Pan's People. One did not.

Re: Pans People on `The Two Ronnies Show`

Andeebee
Yes that's right Vin, I had to double check it, I had researched the info and what info I do have is on the YT channel under each vid.

Now would i cheat you guys out of a routine, think not.....

Re: Pans People on `The Two Ronnies Show`

Andeebee
will work on RF2 soon...
Hopelessly Devoted to Sue