Pans People post-June 1974

Re: Pan's People

mishmash

Re: Pan's People

mishmash
Thanks for asking P4PM
Its a section of a photo published in NME back in the summer of 75,and a promo pic with Pan's and Mike McGear (Paul McCartneys brother) for his single "Dance the Do"
It wasnt a hit as far as i recall and I think the girls were just there for the photo shoot!

Re: Pan's People

mishmash
LNV

Re: Pan's People

LNV

Re: Pan's People

Here are a couple of Stars on a TV Show

Suefan
LNV

Re: Pan's People

LNV

Would this line up be classed by some as 'Perfect Pans?'

Photography by Harry Goodwin

Re: Pan's People

This picture was sent to me by the Goddess herself. It was taken while these ladies were on the way to Brands Hatch in 1982 doing promo work for Rothmans. From left to right, Erica Roe(rugby streaker),Diane Keen(actress),The goddess herself sexy Sue M,Britt Ekkland(Swedish Actress),Lynsey De Paul(singer),Susan Danielle(Actress)

Re: Pan's People

To complement a thread over on the Pans site here is Flick at the controls during the Roderigo rehearsal.  These seem a tad better quality hence my posting them.

Re: Pan's People

Suefan
One of our friends over on the Pans site has posted these shots which I also thought deserved a place here.  Intriguing that three of the girls are wearing different bikinis than they wore in the transmitted version.

Re: Pan's People

Credit to Panfan and the gang for sharing these.

Re: Pan's People

`Barbados` 17/7/75.

Re: Pan's People

Angie
Pan's People - 'You Can Really Rock & Roll Me'

This is the cover of the Portuguese issue of 'You Can Really Rock & Roll Me', which I picked up from a record fare about 10 years ago.

Re: Pan's People

Pan's People singleThis is the definitive cover!

Re: Pan's People

BB you seem to be struggling with finding a pic from "This Old Heart Of Mine".  Here are the ladies in said costume.

Re: Pan's People

No probs Bb.  I have an idea this pic has appeared here before but might have disappeared when Mishmash packed his suitcase.  This is what those costumes looked like in colour sans the hats.

Re: Pan's People

Here are a couple of moments with the "Girls" from 3/4/75 but no Whatnots!.

Re: Pan's People

Re: Pan's People

Re: Pan's People

one more

Re: Pan's People

Ohhh I'd like to audition for Sue - please