Quantcast

Pans People pre-June 1974

LNV

Re: Pan's People

LNV

Re: Pan's People

LNV

Re: Pan's People

mishmash
I thought some of you might like this,a 20 year old Flick in 1967 in a London Park ...the description says Flick's showcase Dutch tv special was Hollands entry in that years Munich Television Festival

Re: Pan's People

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Suefan
LNV

Re: Pan's People

LNV

Colour version of the photo in Suefan's Guardian newspaper picture.

Re: Pan's People

mishmash

Re: Pan's People

mishmash
LNV

Re: Pan's People

LNV

LNV

Re: Pan's People

LNV
   A few more pictures for the PP album.

Alan Thornton (ex-Radio Operator)
http://www.maxwall.co.uk/navy/intphoto.htm

Re: Pan's People

mishmash
LNV

Re: Pan's People

LNV
LNV

Re: Pan's People

LNV

LNV

Re: Pan's People

LNV

LNV

Re: Pan's People

LNV

LNV

Re: Pan's People

LNV

Ron Lines: "Taken on the flight deck of HMS Triumph in Mombasa Christmas 1971. Tucked myself on to the end of the line when I saw them line up for a photo,Yes I am the handsome looking one on the end with longish hair. NO NO the one in the shorts not the dress.Got my arm round Dee Dee Wilde.The blonde on the far left is Flick Colby who died just recently.The blonde in the middle is Babs Lord. They were famous for their dance routines on Top of The Pops."

Original uncropped photo can be located here -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8861756@N08/5931030194/in/photostream

Hope I don't upset anyone by posting a picture in what I understand is the new chat thread?

LNV

Re: Pan's People

LNV
A couple of photos taken originally from Dee Dee's website: http://www.deedeewilde.co.uk/panspeopledeedeewilde.html but not now shown on there under what was a Gallery section of pictures. As they are of such interest hope Dee Dee won't mind me posting them here.

Champagne Lunch:
"Here are the girls of Pan's People helping me celebrate the opening of Dance Attic Studios. From Left to right Louise,(me in white) Ruth, Babs and Cherry. In 1992, myself and Andrew bought The Old Fulham Baths, and turned them into dance and rehearsal studios. We officially opened on January the 4th 1994. Even years after The Dance Attic was well established, we would still get the occasional old dear, shuffling in with a towel and a piece of soap to have a bath!"

Five Go Down To The Beach:
"First picture on my website of Pan's People at the seaside. here in Brighton, doing a convention. Don't know what for, but probably to promote the dodgy trucks we're standing on. Date you may ask? About 1974. Left to Right : Cherry Gillespie, Me, Louise Clark, Babs Lord, Ruth Pearson."

Re: Pan's People

Here is an example of his work

Re: Pan's People

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Suefan
LNV

Re: Pan's People

LNV

Pan's People - Shop Opening - West Ham, London 1972

"Pan's People, the six dancers who appear in 'Top of the Pops', were chosen by customers of Granditers menswear shops to the opening ceremony when the group opened a new branch in High Street North, West Ham."

Re: Pan's People

Pre PP Cherry

Pre Pan's People Cherry (probably on a Cherry pie bakeoff)