Pans People pre-June 1974

RE: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
6th November 1971

RE: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
A couple of new ones from the Getty site

April 1972 (Routine unconfirmed)

December 1973 (L.A. Resurrection from Pans People In Concert)

RE: Pans People pre-June 1974

Doc
I've added the first one to the unknown pictures site. Michael Putland must have taken some more pictures that day.
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

RE: Pans People pre-June 1974

Without wanting to sound overly critical, but the second pic (LA Resurrection) is not exactly a masterpiece. An interesting piece of history nonetheless though.
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

RE: Pans People pre-June 1974

Doc
It looks like a hair adjustment out take, happy to see it anyway. I suspect a lot of the pictures of dances are from the rehearsals not the actual performances.
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

RE: Pans People pre-June 1974

I don't think any of the LA resurrection ones are all that great, although i think the colours are more natural in this one than the one YMG posted, and the candid hair faffing nature of it is quite nice.

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey wrote
Yes Doc, there were a few variations

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

PansLegs

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
John Denver Show, 1973

RE: Pans People pre-June 1974

Willoway
A Schnorbitz lookalike with companions from the Frankie Howerd show in '69, no exact date.

From left, Louise, Andi, Penny (replacing Ruth in this series), (Dilys Watling), Babs, Dee Dee, Flick..

From IMDB, looks like it's episode 2, broadcast 16th August.

BTW, saw in one of the Colby/Ramble interviews on this site that Frankie Howerd filming began on 24th June 1969, which gives us an idea of when Ruth's leave of absence was.
...is she really going out with him?