Quantcast

Pans People pre-June 1974

RE: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
6th November 1971

RE: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
A couple of new ones from the Getty site

April 1972 (Routine unconfirmed)

December 1973 (L.A. Resurrection from Pans People In Concert)

RE: Pans People pre-June 1974

Doc
I've added the first one to the unknown pictures site. Michael Putland must have taken some more pictures that day.

RE: Pans People pre-June 1974

Without wanting to sound overly critical, but the second pic (LA Resurrection) is not exactly a masterpiece. An interesting piece of history nonetheless though.
Vin

RE: Pans People pre-June 1974

Doc
It looks like a hair adjustment out take, happy to see it anyway. I suspect a lot of the pictures of dances are from the rehearsals not the actual performances.

RE: Pans People pre-June 1974

I don't think any of the LA resurrection ones are all that great, although i think the colours are more natural in this one than the one YMG posted, and the candid hair faffing nature of it is quite nice.

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey wrote
Yes Doc, there were a few variations