Pans People pre-June 1974

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
I know, should be Ruth Pearson according to the list then, oh thats not right either

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

VintageVideos wrote
Thanks Mikey, but - Flick Colby far right?
I think the caption writer was referring to Flick's position in the photo VV, not to her political leanings !

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

VintageVideos
LOL but even that was far out!
And when the stewardess is near do not show any fear

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
The nighties here appear to be the same as used on 'Le Sadi Show' and hanging up the familiar Stars and Stripes outfits.

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

AC/PD
Flick and Louise being shown the ropes : Kensington Post -  03/04/1970

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Malta
"Flick Corby" of Earl's Court :-)

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
This was taken in 1968 i believe.

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Malta
Great photo!  Thanks

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

mojo2007
I've only seen a poor print in Radio Times, this is great.

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
At the airport, November 1972

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

VintageVideos
Interesting to see these pictures featuring both Andrea and Cherry.
And when the stewardess is near do not show any fear

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
Indeed, the third one is lovely photo i think. Probably the last one of Andrea we will find, now wearing maternity clothes as well.

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

AC/PD
Reading Evening Post - 19/11/69

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Willoway
At this time, I think Andi had some official function for the group, I forget what it was. I wonder if Andi actually went with them, not sure what the rules/conventions were then about flying when expecting.
...is she really going out with him?

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Hi AC/PD would you care to post the picture/article in this thread as well?
It would make a nice addition. First time I've read that three of the dancers were to take part in that "show". Some kind of misinformation, me thinks.
And when the stewardess is near do not show any fear

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

AC/PD
Hi Vin,
Most certainly.
 It's a handier home for the article to reside in.

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Michael
(Here it is at last, Mikey!)

A recent eBay purchase: An apparently rare image from the Multi-Glide ad campaign, taken from June 1972's issue of "Custom Car" magazine.

Unfortunately, rather than being a centrefold, the image was printed on two separate sheets. I've done my best to stitch the two halves together but there is evidence of the join, especially on Andrea's legs. I hope this doesn't spoil the overall effect for you all.

Incidentally, the content of the magazine is quite fascinating, especially the old adverts.

PS: Just in case any of you might like to make a print, here’s a link to my Drop Box from which you can download a full-size (A3) copy of the image: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xHKhaWthrjq3EoSgXXDPt0eX4PIPJ1vu

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
Well done Michael, i think you have done a good job there stitching the 2 pages together.