Pans People pre-June 1974

1 ... 22232425262728 ... 30

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
I know, should be Ruth Pearson according to the list then, oh thats not right either

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

VintageVideos wrote
Thanks Mikey, but - Flick Colby far right?
I think the caption writer was referring to Flick's position in the photo VV, not to her political leanings !

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

VintageVideos
LOL but even that was far out!

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
The nighties here appear to be the same as used on 'Le Sadi Show' and hanging up the familiar Stars and Stripes outfits.

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

AC/PD
Flick and Louise being shown the ropes : Kensington Post -  03/04/1970

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Malta
"Flick Corby" of Earl's Court :-)

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
This was taken in 1968 i believe.

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Malta
Great photo!  Thanks

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

mojo2007
I've only seen a poor print in Radio Times, this is great.

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
At the airport, November 1972

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

VintageVideos
Interesting to see these pictures featuring both Andrea and Cherry.

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
Indeed, the third one is lovely photo i think. Probably the last one of Andrea we will find, now wearing maternity clothes as well.

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

AC/PD
Reading Evening Post - 19/11/69

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Willoway
At this time, I think Andi had some official function for the group, I forget what it was. I wonder if Andi actually went with them, not sure what the rules/conventions were then about flying when expecting.
When two strangers said to my shock, "You're on the wrong block"

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Hi AC/PD would you care to post the picture/article in this thread as well?
It would make a nice addition. First time I've read that three of the dancers were to take part in that "show". Some kind of misinformation, me thinks.

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

AC/PD
Hi Vin,
Most certainly.
 It's a handier home for the article to reside in.

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Michael
(Here it is at last, Mikey!)

A recent eBay purchase: An apparently rare image from the Multi-Glide ad campaign, taken from June 1972's issue of "Custom Car" magazine.

Unfortunately, rather than being a centrefold, the image was printed on two separate sheets. I've done my best to stitch the two halves together but there is evidence of the join, especially on Andrea's legs. I hope this doesn't spoil the overall effect for you all.

Incidentally, the content of the magazine is quite fascinating, especially the old adverts.

PS: Just in case any of you might like to make a print, here’s a link to my Drop Box from which you can download a full-size (A3) copy of the image: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xHKhaWthrjq3EoSgXXDPt0eX4PIPJ1vu

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
Well done Michael, i think you have done a good job there stitching the 2 pages together.

1 ... 22232425262728 ... 30