Pans People pre-June 1974

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
Willoway, If you check the article on the previous page 'How Pans People Were Led a Merry Dance' it mentions Andreas role once she stopped dancing (as at February/March 1973).

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Michael
Mikey wrote
Well done Michael, i think you have done a good job there stitching the 2 pages together.
 Thank you, Mikey. I'm pleased that you like it.

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Everything'sRosie
You had me fooled too, Michael. That's some wizardry, I just saw it as a single spread. The girls look great too.
Queens of My Soul
Mel

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mel
M6

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Michael
Everything'sRosie wrote
You had me fooled too, Michael. That's some wizardry, I just saw it as a single spread. The girls look great too.
Thank you, Everything'sRosie 😊

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Michael
Thought I'd have a crack at removing the watermarks from the lovely photo of Louise that Mikey recently shared...

It's not perfect, but at least she hasn't got an 'a' on the end of her nose now!

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Michael
Also, I scored an original copy of this image from ebay last week. Unfortunately, the original is rather dark and a bit too saturated, so I've done my best to enhance it a little.

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
I know we already have a picture of Pans with the Arsenal team in May 1971, but in this one you can actually see Ruth!

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Michael
Mikey wrote
I know we already have a picture of Pans with the Arsenal team in May 1971, but in this one you can actually see Ruth!
Flick, Babs, Louise, Andrea, and Ruth look though they can't wait for the ordeal to be over – probably something to do with "The great smell of Brut".

Dee Dee, on the other hand, seems to be highly amused. Maybe she's having a chuckle at the footballers' questionable coiffuring.

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Michael
Can't remember where I found this picture, though I seem to recall the person who posted it mentioning they'd missed winning it on eBay.

I think it's a very interesting picture and have tried to enhance the image as best I can. Unfortunately, the image is pretty poor so there's not much can be done, but the results are an improvement.

Must say, it's a shame this image isn't available online – Louise's outfit looks to be very elegant and I'd love the opportunity to see it in more detail.

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey wrote
I know we already have a picture of Pans with the Arsenal team in May 1971, but in this one you can actually see Ruth!

Do you think Flick had been in the country long enough to appreciate the significance of holding the arm of Double winning goalkeeper Bob Wilson?

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Dolly

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Dolly

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Mikey
A rare interview from 1972, Valentine Magazine 14-10-72

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Re: Pans People pre-June 1974

Dolly