Pans People pre-June 1974

Re: Pan's People

Andeebee

Nice Louise Clark pic from DM 1971

Re: Pan's People

Young Mister Grace
Here's a charming little picture of Cherry I ran across:

From here: http://www.bush-davies.com/yourspace/degasphotos.htm
You've all done vey well!
LNV

Re: Pan's People

LNV
Not always easy to find previously unseen or rare photos of Pans People and in particular my favourite Cherry, is she the best dancer out of all the Troupes? Pretty close in my view. The PP website do have a good selection, not checked over there recently so hope this isn't on there already...

http://bond-james.blogspot.co.uk/2006/12/more-cherry-gillespie.html

Re: Pan's People

A undoctored pic that a certain paper has used for allegations

Re: Pan's People

Very mega rare Pans People article culled from well known Gentleman's periodical 'Parade'.

This hails from June 1973 (How Pans people Keep The Wolves from The Door)

An Excellent read, the rest of the magazine is well, decidedly ropey

Check the (ahem) Marital aids....

Re: Pan's People

Another quick dip into the archives for this amusing PP pic from the early 70's

Re: Pan's People

Actually it was a routine where they were dressed like that - I dig a pic out soon....

which is here, and it's from 1970

Re: Pan's People

Andeebee

another shot from the same mystery routine from 1970

Re: Pan's People

Andeebee

Wonder if this is from the same episode or another 1970 episode.....

Re: Pan's People

Andeebee

Yup spoiling you lot tonight, another from 1970 featuring the groovy girls of PP

Re: Pan's People

I just found this copy of the above image, this time without the marks.

Re: Pan's People

Quick PP post of TOTP 500th episode

Article from PP.com (Many thanks)

Re: Pan's People

Andeebee

PP Gulliver 1967 - another quick pop into the PP archives on my HD

Re: Pan's People

Pans People with Harry Goodwin at V&A 2010 for a exhibition of the TOTP photographers work (which two of them you can see above)

Re: Pan's People

Promo card for Pans People for appearance at Intercon, Worksop, Notts in 1970's

Re: Pan's People

This is a my copy of Jez's 'Crazy Horses' avatar

Re: Pan's People

For Jez

And yes these were supplied by Andy over at PP.Com, so big thanks

Re: Pan's People

Re: Pan's People

                              Pans People Pics taken by crew of HMS Intrepid & Trumiph, Mombasa Dec 1971

                                                                  for the Stoney End Promo

                                              Any offense caused by the last two these can be removed

Re: Pan's People

These just appeared and quickly sold on Ebay (fume)

both from 1970, top one states on rear that Pans People will be dancing on TOTP next week to 'Wedding Bell Blues'