Pans moved posts

Locked 500 messages Options

Pans moved posts

Re: Pan's People

How dare they call Sue Louise

Re: Pan's People

Young Mister Grace
Thanks, Kace: great pics!
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Pan's People

Patti'sdaughter
Posted this picture for you Ryan.
amy x

Re: Pan's People

My god Suefan, you have just found me my new computer wallpaper. Thankyou my friend looks like heaven really is missing an angel !

Re: Pan's People

Patti'sdaughter
Thank you Suefan.  Sue look's really pretty and I do like her hair.  amy x
amy x

Re: Pan's People

Young Mister Grace
Lovely picture Suefan. I see Deedee has the whistle: does that mean she's the captain, Ryan? ;-)

...lovely daylight, too. ;-)
You've all done vey well!

Re: Pan's People

YMG, Sue was in training only in the Pans People era. Her headgirl status only came into effect on the of 6th May 1976 and continues to this day.

Re: Pan's People

summer breeze in colour suefan

Re: Pan's People

Suefan
Yes, a colour version exists but I've yet to find the full routine in colour, only a brief snippet.

Re: Pan's People

JEZ
yes mines not a very good one b/w with a hint or so of weak colour

Re: Pan's People

Dave
   Another great picture, thanks Suefan. Is it from a video or is it a photo that they used for publicity because I have seen it used before with various articles re PP in the newspapers . It looks like a still taken from a routine......does anyone know what the song was ?     Dave.

Re: Pan's People

Suefan
Cheers Dave.  The jeans and white boots are the same as those worn for Foot Stompin Music but the girls have changed their mixed tops for a more co-ordinated look here.  I reckon this shot is likely to have been from another routine but have no idea which one.

Re: Pan's People

thanks very much suefan and lps for these terrific photos

Re: Pan's People

great pictures suefan with so many stills from one routine theres a very good chance someone does have a full copy of this routine

Re: Pan's People

johnlegsfan

somebody does have this routine & many others. did you get my message jez?

Re: Pan's People

JEZ
sorry john just got your message thanks

Re: Pan's People

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pan's People

Dave
  Another memorable picture of PP Suefan.. ...Mr Anderson is not too sure wher.e to look it seems !    Dave

Re: Pan's People

what would mary whitehouse have said if they had have worn these outfits on totp