Pans teaser thread for comments section.

Pans teaser thread for comments section.

Due to the popularity of  `Comments On Legs & Co Routines` that i began last Summer, we will be starting `Comments On Pans People & Ruby Flipper Routines`in the first week of February. Ive asked Vintage Videos & PattiforPM to host these threads and they have kindly agreed, Vin will be hosting the Pans comments and P4PM the Ruby comments.
   Its up to the two guys how they want to role with the threads, i guess they will be asking for ratings like i do on the Legs comments. All i ask is that members leave comments and show support to the threads like you all do to the Legs thread. Im sure Vin and P4PM will answer any questions you may have on here, so please ask.

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

Maybe i should add that the comments for Pans & Ruby will be added on Mondays.

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

Excellent Ryan

message to Vin and P4PM, I will be beginning to backdate the Ruby clips and Pan clips shortly on the channel (that is next on my never-ending list)

ADB

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

Thats good Andee, especially with Pans as the guys will be needing decent links, and a lot of Pans on here are kaput.

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

Andeebee
yes ha ha, alot of work to do, I have some nice PP stuff going up soon....

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

VintageVideos
mm yes I could think of some...

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

THanks ADB.  I was hoping you'd be able to make sure I could link to RF performances as some of them are still on the injured list here as you know.  I'll let you know as soon as I have myself sorted out about when I'm starting to relive that hot dry Summer of the multigendered Dance Troupe.

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

ha ha Vin, yes you can cos you dubbed them

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

Ok P4PM, I need a few more days to get back up to speed with what I have left to put up, then its 1978 and 1976 backwards (hoping the missing 77 comes soon)

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

Looking forward to these forthcoming threads.

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

Vintage Videos and PattiforPM, i have started the sub-forums re-Pans & Ruby. Its up to you now how you want to play them. Good luck with it, im sure it will be a success.

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

VintageVideos
I've just finished writing the first entry, now waiting for Monday to post

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

Excellent Vin, looking forward to it. Its good to keep things evolving on OFTDs, and i may also be able to increase my knowledge of Pans People though this thread.

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

Old Bill
Splendid idea! Well done chaps.

Although I've still got quite a few older Legs dances to plough through...! If it's not too late.
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

No OB, its not to late, please feel free to comment and rate the old Legs dances, and please also visit the two new comments sections that are coming very soon.

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

Old Bill
Will do Ryan - hopefully most of the Ruby ones will still vaguely fresh in my mind, but I suspect the PPs will need plenty of rewatching! hehe
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

Oh yes, i will certainly have to re-watch the Pans vids. Like you i will be fine on the Ruby clips though.

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

PattiForPM
I might take turns on alternate Mondays if that's ok with you VV.  Are you doing Pans chronologically or is that giving too much away?

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

VintageVideos
PattiforPM wrote
I might take turns on alternate Mondays if that's ok with you VV.
That's ok with me.

PattiforPM wrote
Are you doing Pans chronologically or is that giving too much away?
You'll know on Monday.

Re: Something new for `OFTDs`

PattiForPM
OK sounds good to me, look forward to your first salvo VV