Patti--Pics/Cuttings etc

Please post all your pics and cuttings of Patti onto this thread.

Re: Patti's Place

mishmash

Re: Patti's Place

Here's a couple of Patti screen grabs some of you may not have seen from Nutcracker (called Nutcracker Sweet sometimes), the movie she did starring Joan Collins and Paul Nicholas in 1981 (Anita and Cherry were also in this)

Re: Legs & Co.

Here's permed Patti from the same ad. as the earlier two.
Just one to go after this.

Re: Patti's Place

Video Entertainers 1982 (Patti performing to `Las Vegas`)

Re: Patti's Place

Quick pic from the ADB archives for P4PM

Re: Patti's Place

Re: Patti's Place

Andeebee

Patti - Freemans advert 1981

Re: Patti's Place

Andeebee

Patti - On The Boogie Beat - Patches 1979

Re: Patti's Place

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Patti's Place

PattiforPM
I'm not so sure Mikey.  You have better eyes than me (we only have to review quiz results for that!) and you could be right but this lady looks a little different to me.  Any idea what year it is because the lady in the row above looks like Wei Wei Wong to me and I had the impression that she was in an earlier version of the 2nd Gen than Patti.

Re: Patti's Place

Mikey
Yeah i was unsure myself. The photo is dated 24th June 1972, would this be before Patti's time?

Re: Patti's Place

Andeebee
Mikey wrote
Yeah i was unsure myself. The photo is dated 24th June 1972, would this be before Patti's time?
I have excellent eyesight and that certainly isn't Patti

Re: Patti's Place

I think it's more of a vague resemblance, Mikey. The lady in the photograph looks a little bit older than the 21/22 years of age 'our' Patti would have been in '72. Besides which, she doesn't have the eyelids!
The 2nd Generation did have a dancer who was a bit of a Patti lookalike:

The one on the right might be the real deal.

Re: Patti's Place

This is actually Patti with Young Generation in 1975 with Les Dawson (yes I have the show and can't put it up sadly)

Re: Patti's Place

Andeebee wrote
Mikey wrote
Yeah i was unsure myself. The photo is dated 24th June 1972, would this be before Patti's time?
I have excellent eyesight and that certainly isn't Patti
Your eyesights improved then Andee . I remember this selection in old quizzes etc......

September 14th : "My eyesight is shot LOL"
July 2014: " ha. My eyesight is shocking"
May 2014: "I think my eyesight is shot"
November 2012: "I'm getting old and my eyesight is crap"

Re: Patti's Place

I didn't see that coming!

Re: Patti's Place

lol, wrong eyelids!, thanks PD

Well since the consensus is its not her then the pic goes bye bye.

Re: Patti's Place