Patti--TOTPs screencaps

Please post all your TOTPs screencaps of Patti on this thread.

Patti's Place

PattiforPM
As promised and inspired by SuPaLu's great pics Of Rosie, Lulu and Gill I now present some pictures as a tribute to the beautiful, expressive and graceful Patti Hammond.  Feel free to comment or contribute or just admire this lovely dancer.  In this first series are captures from Alright Now, 5th of Beethoven, After the Love has gone and Ai No Corrida;
LNV

Re: Legs & Co.

LNV

The enchanting brown eyed beauty that is Princess Patti!

Re: Patti's Place

Thanks for the comments although Ryan you must realise that any establishment Patti would open would cater to all tastes and leave everyone's palate fully satisfied [not that there's anything wrong with good old Fish n Chips].  There will be many more pics to savour but just for you SECF here's a capture from "Easy" [not sure if it's the beginning though]

Re: Patti's Place

I hope this warms the cockles of your heart.Patti in Sunday Girl.

Re: Patti's Place

Here are a few more pics of Patti, this time from Another One Bites the Dust, Born to be Alive, Brown Girl in the Ring and Calling Occupants

Re: Patti's Place

Thanks Benja.  Here is the next installment of the superb Hammond portfolio including captures from new romantic Can You Feel It, risque Casanova, balletic Cavatina, cool Chanson D'Amour and period-perfect Chi Mai

Re: Patti's Place

I looked-up one of Patti's moves in Cavatina - an 'arabesque' it's called.All very graceful and beautiful.
Glenn
LNV

Re: Patti's Place

LNV

Patti in ‘You should be dancing’. And if I was in the audience I certainly would be, so irresistible is Patti here that I would be tempted to jump onto a podium next to her and give it some welly! Sorry Lulu or Sue but one of you will have to sit this one out! Patti having this performance in her dance portfolio should have any sane prospective employer saying, “You’re hired!”

Re: Patti's Place

Here are captures showing more of Patti's extensive repertoire.  Starting with a knowing half-grin from Contact and followed by Dance Dance Dance, Dancing Queen, DISCO and finishing with Disco Inferno;

Re: Patti's Place

PattiforPM
With the wonderful news arriving today that Patti will be doing an interview for PP.com here are more images of the lady in Deep Down Inside and Egyptian Reggae;

Re: Patti's Place

Chanson D`Amour.

Re: Patti's Place

PattiforPM
Lovely pic Ryan and a great routine which only fools would omit I agree.  I have been struggling manfully with Nabble to post pics on this Thread but it seems to resist my efforts in the main.  Don't fret as I am determined to display the Best of Patti but I have no idea why some images will insert and others will not.  In any case here is the impish "Call Me"

Re: Patti's Place

Uptown Top Ranking

Re: Patti's Place

PattiforPM
There are some lovely shots accumulating here, showing Patti's range and her lovely form.  Here are some more images, this time from Everybody Dance, Fashion and Forbidden Lover;

Re: Patti's Place

Chief Patti from YMCA.
Glenn
LNV

Re: Patti's Place

LNV
Patti in Maid in Heaven. When I see Patti with this ebony eyed look it brings to mind Shakespeare's 'Dark Lady' of the Sonnets. Mysterious and sensual.

Re: Patti's Place

bucksby
Here is my contribution to the lovely Patti. I dare not miss her out.lol.

Re: Patti's Place

The first is from a routine that has grown on me over the last year while the second might have been better in the caption thread but here goes

Re: Patti's Place

What happened to Patti next: