Pauline--Pics/Cuttings etc

Please post all your pics and cuttings of Pauline onto this thread.

Re: Legs & Co.

Pauline's Pic Spot

Here is the most balanced barmaid down the slide, hardly spilling a drop

And in her Californian disguise

Re: Pauline's Pic Spot

Say When
I eventually got round to showing this thread to Pauline just this evening and she was flattered to think that someone (so, Suefan, in the nicest possible way, your card is marked!) had seen fit to start a thread focusing just on her pictures/screen caps.

I suspect that I may have then spoiled the moment by pointing out that there were already similar threads for Gill, Rosie, Patti, Lulu (and, doubtless, Sue), each of which had far more postings and many more views and that she was, therefore, a late starter in this respect! To help address the imbalance and to get myself out of a tight spot, I thought that I had better contribute the following Legs & Co publicity photos, the first of which is from 1976 and the second from 1980.

Mike

Re: Pauline's Pic Spot

Say When
Rehearsal for 'Saturday Nite'

Re-posted here as suggested.
Mike

Re: Pauline's Pic Spot

If Say When or anybody else wants me to take this picture down, i will no probs, just write on here, but ive got to say `Together You Are Beautiful` as the song goes.

Re: Pauline's Pic Spot

Say When
Here is another Legs & Co publicity pic from late 1980:

Mike

Re: Pauline's Pic Spot

Andeebee

Pauline - On The Boogie Beat - Patches 1979

Re: Pauline's Pic Spot

Re: Pauline's Pic Spot

MADMAX
What a fantastic pic. for Pauline and Mike to share the biggest day of their lives with their fans is great, who at the time would have wished them well and all the best. No doubt, there would have been some Dads who would have been a little envious of Mike at the time. Well Done!

Re: Pauline's Pic Spot

Yes absolutely MM.
If you wish to see the picture used in the said routine, then click the link below.
http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=758

Re: Pauline's Pic Spot

AC/PD
Oh you little beauty!

Re: Pauline's Pic Spot

Doc
The bars are to keep us at bay.
Still living in 1979

Re: Pauline's Pic Spot

  That picture has certainly impressed me too AC/PD. Remembering our conversations about Pauline on Saturday, I think I was mistaken.

Re: Pauline's Pic Spot

What a corking pic PD... a real stunner.

(Had been hoping for a chin wag with the gang last Saturday but unfortunately in the end couldn't make Liverpool... and after I'd washed and ironed my light blue sweater especially for the occasion as well !)

Re: Pauline's Pic Spot

Mikey
August 1979