Pictorial record of Zoo routines for 1982.

Pictorial record of Zoo routines for 1982.

Re: Pictorial record of Zoo routines for 1982 (first post updated as & when).

There's a routine missing from your list, Ryan: "Cat People" on 22/4/1982.

I've found time at last to compile the list of appearances per dancer in 1982, as based on the end credits (EDIT: Now complete for the year)

18
Eddie Kemp

14
Bunty Bailey

13
Wesley Pestano

12
Sharon "Sid" Haywoode

9
Mark Tyme
Penni Dunlop

8
Angela Sonenscherr
Jeanette Landrey
Julie Brown

7
Debbie "Foxy" Fox
Lance Aston

6
Beverley
Geoff(rey)

4
Dijon Cairen
Heavon Grant
Yvonne "Voyd" Evans
Preston

3
Alison Thomas
Clive Clark
Mary Corpe
Radford Quist

2
Erica Langley
Heather Alexander
Jennie Ham
Julie Kirk
Nola Haynes
Ray Lewis
Bee
Caroline
Jeannie
Peyton
Steve
Tracie
Vanessa

1
Anita Chellemah
Dominique Wood
Francesca Whitburn
Lorraine Whitmarsh
Marcia Waldron
Perri Lister
Wanda Rokicki
Chris
Colin
Heidi
Helen
James
Karen
Louis
Maddy
Marie
Maureen
Peter
Philip
Robert
Sandra
Thomas
Tommy
Tracey
Wayne

Re: Pictorial record of Zoo routines for 1982 (first post updated as & when).

Zoo running total up to and including 30.12.1982:

21
Eddie Kemp

18
Sharon "Sid" Haywoode
Wesley Pestano

14
Bunty Bailey

12
Julie Brown

9
Mark Tyme
Penni Dunlop

8
Angela Sonenscherr
Debbie "Foxy" Fox
Jeanette Landrey

7
Lance Aston
Radford Quist

6
Beverley
Geoff(rey)
Jeannie

5
Anita Chellemah
Erica Langley
Julie Harris
Yvonne "Voyd" Evans

4
Clive Clark
Dijon Cairen
Heavon Grant
Chris
Preston
Tony

3
Alison Thomas
Mary Corpe
Adam

2
Heather Alexander
Jennie Ham
Julie Kirk
Nola Haynes
Ray Lewis
Bee
Caroline
Jeannie
Peyton
Steve
Tracie
Vanessa

1
Dominique Wood
Francesca Whitburn
Lorraine Whitmarsh
Marcia Waldron
Perri Lister
Sue Menhenick
Wanda Rokicki
Chris
Christine
Colin
Heidi
Helen
James
Karen
Louis
Maddy
Marie
Maureen
Peter
Philip
Robert
Sandra
Thomas
Tommy
Tracey
Wayne

Re: Pictorial record of Zoo routines for 1982 (first post updated as & when).

Colm wrote
There's a routine missing from your list, Ryan: "Cat People" on 22/4/1982.
Thanks for spotting that one Colm. Ive now attended to it. Great work on all the attendance stuff too.

Re: Pictorial record of Zoo routines for 1982 (first post updated as & when).

Should Libra and Leo be in this list?

Re: Pictorial record of Zoo routines for 1982 (first post updated as & when).

Colm wrote
Zoo appearances running total up to and including "The Girl is Mine":

Sue Menhenick
Interesting you include this particular dancer on your list Colm. Some around here seem to view this as some kind of sacrilege.

Re: Pictorial record of Zoo routines for 1982 (first post updated as & when).

I'm not including Leo and Libra, as for their two routines ("Hard to Say I'm Sorry" and "I've Never Been to Me" from the Christmas show), they weren't introduced under the Zoo banner, and they're also listed separately on the credits - the same for the Hassani Troupe and other guest artists in this era.

As for Sue's inclusion, she is credited as part of Zoo on 17.12.1981, so that's what I'm counting.

(I know Wesley, Pinky and Tony are too, but "Wedding Bells" isn't counted as an official routine by the BBC)

Re: Pictorial record of Zoo routines for 1982 (first post updated as & when).

Colm,do you know anything about the 'Mark' in 'The Girl Is Mine'.I assumed all the 'Mark' dancers were Mark Tyme but that's not him in that routine.

Re: Pictorial record of Zoo routines for 1982 (first post updated as & when).

Colm
I think it's definitely Mark Tyme: Eddie's in the red and blue jumper, Mark's in the red and black, Geoff is wearing the cap and Heavon is... the other one.

Sometimes Mark had facial hair, but for this one, it's been shaved off.

Re: Pictorial record of Zoo routines for 1982 (first post updated as & when).

Gossipy
It's Mark Eley not Mark Tyme

Re: Pictorial record of Zoo routines for 1982 (first post updated as & when).

SuPaLu
Thanks Gossipy.
So that's Mark Eley in green,Heavon Grant in blue & yellow,Geoff Unkovich in red & black,Eddie Kemp in blue diamonds.
I'll have to go back to make sure that when a 'Mark' is credited we get the right one.Mark Tyme is more bulky and has a certain way of moving.

Re: Pictorial record of Zoo routines for 1982 (first post updated as & when).

Colm
My apologies for the Mark confusion...

Does anyone know for certain which Mark appears in each routine?