Possible missing link

Re: Possible missing link

Doc
I have an extremely vague memory of  seeing something like that on TOTP when I was very young. It's the sort of unusual thing that would have grabbed my attention. Can't Stop from 74 is another one that stuck in the mind because of the traffic lights.

Re: Possible missing link

Babs had left by this stage but if your memory is correct it could have been Mary.  I remember the band performing but never Pans.  I might not have been looking down far enough though and my parents might not have told me so to stop me buying the record.  It needs other input.

Re: Possible missing link

I thought we'd already cleared this one up by then it might have just been for my benefit.  "Do The Bus Stop" on the 15/01/1976 show featured a brief appearance by one or more of the Pans ladies but was not a proper dance routine.  Perhaps more than a strongly rhythmic hylobatidae but less than an umbrella adorned sauce.

Re: Possible missing link

VintageVideos
I'll translate if you don't mind

Suefan wrote
Perhaps more than "The Funky Gibbon" [a strongly rhythmic hylobatidae] but less than "Sunday Best" [an umbrella adorned sauce].
Are you sure about the date 15/01/76, Suefan? Or could it have been 18/12/75 as well?

Re: Possible missing link

Suefan
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you VV but its been another busy week but have no info on the 18 Dec show.

(PS.  Only 50/50 for the translation I'm afraid !  I was going for the Legs Japanese Boy costume adorned Salsa driven congo antics as my more active allusion).

Re: Possible missing link

VintageVideos
Suefan wrote
Only 50/50 for the translation I'm afraid !  I was going for the Legs Japanese Boy costume adorned Salsa driven congo antics as my more active allusion
OK, I thought you were thinking of this: