Post no longer relevant.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: MAIN SITE FAILURE, who's able to find the forum?

SuPaLu
I've found the site thankfully.

Re: MAIN SITE FAILURE, who's able to find the forum?

I tried to get here thru Facebook and had a mild panic.Who could be powerful enough to have an account suspended?I can't imagine there are many individuals who would complain about rare TOTP BBC content.

Re: MAIN SITE FAILURE, who's able to find the forum?

Doc
More likely to be the music copyright owner, they have bots looking for their music which then requests the site is suspended. The other year one of Warner's asked for their own website to be blocked.

Re: MAIN SITE FAILURE, who's able to find the forum?

CoffeeThing
Been fine here, but I nearly always come via a direct link.
This week, I are be mostly watching the third place play-off

Re: MAIN SITE FAILURE, who's able to find the forum?

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Folks. As I've stated elsewhere on the forum, there's no problem with copyright cops.
The fault is entirely mine: I went off on holiday and forgot to pay the sites monthly server bill.

I've temporarily redirected the oneforthedads.org.uk address directly to the nabble forum, so we hopefully shouldn't lose any stray contributors and readers.

YMG
You've all done vey well!