Post no longer relevant.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: MAIN SITE FAILURE, who's able to find the forum?

SuPaLu
I've found the site thankfully.

Re: MAIN SITE FAILURE, who's able to find the forum?

I tried to get here thru Facebook and had a mild panic.Who could be powerful enough to have an account suspended?I can't imagine there are many individuals who would complain about rare TOTP BBC content.

Re: MAIN SITE FAILURE, who's able to find the forum?

Doc
More likely to be the music copyright owner, they have bots looking for their music which then requests the site is suspended. The other year one of Warner's asked for their own website to be blocked.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: MAIN SITE FAILURE, who's able to find the forum?

CoffeeThing
Been fine here, but I nearly always come via a direct link.

Re: MAIN SITE FAILURE, who's able to find the forum?

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Folks. As I've stated elsewhere on the forum, there's no problem with copyright cops.
The fault is entirely mine: I went off on holiday and forgot to pay the sites monthly server bill.

I've temporarily redirected the oneforthedads.org.uk address directly to the nabble forum, so we hopefully shouldn't lose any stray contributors and readers.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: MAIN SITE FAILURE, who's able to find the forum?

mojo2007
all I sent is the amount I spent on one clip in the past, I am so grateful for the work that several people put into the site. It's over 10 years since I joined an old site, and still get pleasure every day.
mojo

Re: MAIN SITE FAILURE, who's able to find the forum?

Hello YMG,
I tried to send you a PM but I do not think it went through. I sent you a £5 donation by my name of Michael Kutapan otherwise Hanway2 on here. I hope all the donations helped, and the site remains open for a long time to come yet.
I appreciate all the efforts you have made and have enjoyed very much watching the rare Pan’s routines on the website.

Re: MAIN SITE FAILURE, who's able to find the forum?

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks Hanway2 & Mojo2007, both for these comments and of course your donations: I'll get you on to the thanks list in the next day or so.
You've all done vey well!