Posting Now restricted to registered users only.

Posting Now restricted to registered users only.

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hello Folks

I've taken the decision to restrict posting and replying to messages on this forum to registered users only.

There have been a few incidences recently of people posing as regulars and posting inflammatory statements, leading to anger, confusion, and resentment.

I've always prized the open-ness of this forum, but I feel I now have no choice but to start imposing some sort of control.

I hope putting up this one, small hurdle will be enough to discourage most wrecking behavior, without causing to much trouble to regular users.

I understand some regulars will be reluctant to register: we should all think twice before giving personal details out on the internet. If anyone wants to continue as a member, but feels unable to register an account, I'd be happy to come to some arrangement, whereby I create an account for you and pass the login details along. If you're interested, since you won't be able to reply to this post, please email me: youngmisterg@gmail.com.

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Posting Now restricted to registered users only.

I just want to make an appeal to Dave/Susie, well im hoping you still read the forum here. I know your a bit reluctant to become full members of the site, but i think i speak on behalf of all our regular members when i say we want you to still contribute to OFTDs. We do not want to lose your input into the forum, which we value. As YMG has explained in his post above, there is a simple way for you to become members on here. I really hope you can find a way to contact YMG and continue to be part of our little band. Im hoping you understand and appreciate our reasoning for taking the steps we have.

Re: Posting Now restricted to registered users only.

PattiForPM
Yes please investigate this Dave/Susie as we really value your input on here

Re: Posting Now restricted to registered users only.

So it seems Dave and Susie wont be joining us. Well i think thats rather a shame, especially as we have devised a way for users of the forum who do not wish to give out e-mail addresses to become members. I would imagine Dave that you still read the forum as a anon user, but you are one of us, and your imput will be missed. Please find a way of contacting YMG and get yourself registered, you will have to give no personal info out, you have my word on that.

Re: Posting Now restricted to registered users only.

74benja81
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Posting Now restricted to registered users only.

Paperboyplod
Agreed, the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned, with more people posting on here, the greater the amount of debate that takes place here, which just makes things more interesting, & increasingly there'd never be a dull moment.
But only genuine fans of the dancers, anybody who's just out to cause trouble need not post on here!

Re: Posting Now restricted to registered users only.

Sue Menhenick
As things have changed in the way people can now post and contribute, maybe this has had an impact on the current numbers of those participating.... also it is natural for people to come and go. With recent events obviously some have decided to move on, which, whilst its a shame, its also understandable.  I notice that Angie has not posted here in a while, and then there is Jackie (from Ireland !) who helped put everyone in the picture regarding the infamous P.B.!! Remote Control, Dave and Susie have also not posted recently, which is a shame, (I found Daves ' Caption' comments very funny ) Has anyone heard from any of these people at all ? Maybe Ryan  or anyone else ?
It is good though however to see some new names..... Mac (who seems to be a master of the 'routine ' quiz !) and Kaz who has given a little insight into the possibility of some Legs cabaret video footage.
 Things do change all the time, with new members arriving and hopefully, perhaps, familiar old names resurfacing .

                                                                                                 Sue.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Posting Now restricted to registered users only.

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
As I mentioned in a separate post yesterday, Dave and Susie are still in touch. They've got other things keeping them busy right now, but I'm hoping they will be back on the forum sooner or later.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Posting Now restricted to registered users only.

abe.loke
Sorry YMG
Just checked,
 some of the girls are supposed to be on BBC local radio Sussex /Surry , Shaun Tilley  .May 4th  1700 hrs

Re: Posting Now restricted to registered users only.

sneakyuploader
Great Website, keep up the good work
SwellMusik (sNEaKY)