Quantcast

Posts on the blog

VintageVideos
YMG, the date for 'Disco Connection' is April 15, 1976 - not 1975.
I don't know if it's cloudy or bright

Re: Posts on the blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks Vin. I'll get it fixed.

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Posts on the blog

Andy
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Posts on the blog

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Posts on the blog

Andeebee
works on my DM

Re: Posts on the blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks both Andys. I've updated "best of My Love".

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Posts on the blog

YMG

Both my channels all clips work nicely, so use what you want....Best of My Love was wiped ages ago from YT, god knows why thou.....but of course it must of upset some folk in the Emotions camp??!!

Re: Posts on the blog

Mikey
YMG, please can you repost You're So Vain, the YT copy is blocked, hopefully a different provider will be less problematic

Re: Posts on the blog

Andeebee
So I lost You're So Vain, have reloaded twice on DM, in private so leaving it like that for a couple of days to see if it holds

Re: Posts on the blog

Young Mister Grace
I'll do my best, but telly.com, my usual video host, won't allow any new uploads. I don't see much point in trying YouTube or Dailymotion if they're already killing other people's uploads.

I might have to go back to mobypicture I guess.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Posts on the blog

Andeebee
YMG

I have reupped YSV on Dm to view.

Re: Posts on the blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks Andeebee

I'll post it on the blog soon.

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Posts on the blog

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Posts on the blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Cheers Andy. I'll get the clip replaced.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Posts on the blog

AC/PD
YMG, the Hot Dog performance uploaded to the blog on 28th February needs to be centralised.
At present, it's too far to the right and might be cutting off some of the picture.

Re: Posts on the blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi PD.

Well spotted. I've managed to find a better quality version of :Hot Dog" and fixed the off-centre problem at the same time.

http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=1165

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Posts on the blog

Young Mister Grace
Hi Andy.

I've replaced the "Sultans of Swing Clip" with your BBC 4 version. Thanks again for all your YouTube posts: they're a great help.

BTW,  when I use your posts I've been crediting you under your YouTube name, "ASmK": should I carry on, or would you prefer to be credited as "Andy"?

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Posts on the blog

Thanks for attending and resolving, YMG.

Similarly, the 'Come Back and Finish What You Started' solo, which was uploaded to the blog in March, suffers from right-leaning affliction.

Re: Posts on the blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi PD

'Come Back and Finish What You Started' video clip is fixed.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Posts on the blog

Mikey
Hi YMG, the copy of Paperback Writer is no longer working.