Quantcast

Press Release: Grace Brothers Stadium January 2, 2011

Press Release: Grace Brothers Stadium January 2, 2011

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Press Release: Grace Brothers Stadium January 2, 2011

Kace
Suefan, im sorry if you thought the question was too hard but it is in the totps annual and on the interenet. we gave you clues in what we wrote. im not a sue fan and i knew that. some of the questions you guys ask are hard because (pet hate sorry ryan) we werent even born and we think its cheating if we ask our mums. but at least we try. and thats all you and ryan did. i think that the question should stay and so should your answers.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Press Release: Grace Brothers Stadium January 2, 2011

Suefan
Hi Kacey, your right of course and I see Pattiforpm has also seen through my cunning plan.

I am annoyed with myself for giving up too soon and not checking the TOTP annuals on the net, but by then it was too late and I had conceded defeat.

Am looking forward to another difficult question from the three of you in due course.

Having learnt that Sue shared a place with one of the other girls has given me the kernel for another one of my flights of fancy, in which all six girls get to investigate a mysterious death doing a bit of amateur detective work in their spare time.

Re: Press Release: Grace Brothers Stadium January 2, 2011

  Amy why did Kacey call me her pet hate ealier on today. Thanks for that.

Re: Press Release: Grace Brothers Stadium January 2, 2011

Patti'sdaughter
She never.  You said before that your pet hate was when people say things like they were not born when ...  So that's way she said pet hate and apologised to you for saying that we were not born then.  She wasn't calling you.  She thinks your top.
amy x

Re: Press Release: Grace Brothers Stadium January 2, 2011

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY KACEY AND AMY.xx