Problems playing vidoebam vids.

  Is anybody else out there having problems playing vidoebam vids on the blog ?. This started Tuesday for no apparant reason. If i press play a black band appears in the middle of the screen with an error message. I know of three people this as happended to. Any ideas anyone ? This is most annoying.

Re: Problems playing vidoebam vids.

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Ryan. I just checked, and they're playing fine for me.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Problems playing vidoebam vids.

Patti'sdaughter
Ryan.  They all play and work for us including the download.  Are you playing them as they are, or in full screen mode?
amy x

Re: Problems playing vidoebam vids.

Floid Fan
I am also experiencing problems with the Videobam and getting a black bar with a kind of error message across the centre, when I click play.
This is strange, as I watched The Second Generation clip 'Pick a Bail of Cotton' when it was originally posted a few days back and it played fine, but like Ryan says, it is not working properly now.
Can everyone else play it without problems, like Amy can?
Carl

Re: Problems playing vidoebam vids.

PattiforPM
The VideoBams seem OK to me so far (have tried a few this morning), I'm just having some Nabble problems posting on some threads!

Re: Problems playing vidoebam vids.

Suefan
Afraid I cannot play any of the Videobam clips nor can I download anything from them.

Re: Problems playing vidoebam vids.

The problems with videobam started it seemed to me since the `Never let her slip away`posting on Tuesday, it was fine Monday as they all played then.Now none of them play. YMG theres a fly in the ointment somewhere, please please try to weave some magic, coz this is doing my nut in.

Re: Problems playing vidoebam vids.

JEZ
my never let her slip away and love hit me wont play ymg

Re: Problems playing vidoebam vids.

Hey Jez your number 4 on here then whos struggling with videobam. Do any of last weeks work on here for you ?

Re: Problems playing vidoebam vids.

JEZ
hey ryan problems for me with and after love hit me not tried the previous yet les girls seemed to be ok but will check again mate

Re: Problems playing vidoebam vids.

hey ryan problems for me with and after love hit me not tried the previous yet les girls seemed to be ok but will check again mate and dates thread will not let me post as well

 just checked the only 2 that dont seem to play are love hit me and andrew gold on mine

Re: Problems playing vidoebam vids.

Floid Fan
Pity. That Andrew Gold song is another brilliant record and it would be nice to see how Legs interpret it.
Carl

Re: Problems playing vidoebam vids.

Maybe the blogs falling to pieces.
RYAN