Question for Amy

SimonB
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Question for Amy

JEZ
hi amy asked kasey yesterday if your mums can remember doing a tv show with lena martell could you ask yours for me as i can remember seeing ruby flipper on it but no else believes me, thanks jez

Re: Question for Amy

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Simon,  Sorry, my Mum a model??  My Mum was a member of The Dougie Square Dancer's on The Dougie Square Show at that time of 74/75.  And got married to my Dad.  I don't think so and it has my Mum puzzled and asking if your thinking of the right girl?  Patience Bradley (sorry guy's) who danced with L&C for 2 routines was and is the model.
amy x

Re: Question for Amy

SimonB
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Question for Amy

Patti'sdaughter
What article was it?  My Mum did alot of photo shoot's with RF, L&C and a couple when she was on the Dougie Square Show.
amy x

Re: Question for Amy

SimonB
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Question for Amy

Patti'sdaughter
Do's it have a picture on it?  If my Mum read's the article she might know whether it was her or not.  But my Mum doesn't remember doing any at the time of 74/75.  It is along time ago.  My Mum was a classically trained dancer.
amy x

Re: Question for Amy

SimonB
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Question for Amy

Kace
cool you have pics pf aunt patti as a teenager? that be cool to see them when she was in the royal ballet.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Question for Amy

Send em in simon,we would love to see em.

Re: Question for Amy

PattiforPM
Hear Hear!!

Re: Question for Amy

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Question for Amy

Patti'sdaughter
You mean photo shoots!  Yes my Mum did them when there was no dancing gig's.  Kace has done some too.
amy x

Re: Question for Amy

Kace
yeah but i never got paid for mine.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Question for Amy

SimonB
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Question for Amy

PattiforPM
Wow great pic Simon.  So glad you found and posted this

Re: Question for Amy

Kace
hi simon, thanks for the pic. what is the book called that te pics are in?
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx