Questions For The Forum- 5.

Hanway2
  Q. 5  FAVOURITE MUSIC- Which Favoured Piece of Music For A Flick Routine?
     Do you have a favourite piece of music, of any genre, to which you would like to see a Flick choreographed routine? Any style of music can be considered but it probably has to be reasonable. For instance, I would love to see the 1970 era Pan’s People dance to a live 30 minute version of Dazed And Confused by Led Zeppelin, but it is probably not feasible. Although I am sure Flick would have been up for the challenge. Therefore, something shorter would have to be considered. From Popular, Classical or anywhere. Perhaps the less temporally demanding 10 minutes of 'Interstellar Overdrive' by Pink Floyd, or the less well known 11 minutes of ‘A Sailor’s Life’ by Fairport Convention will suffice- it certainly would for me.

Re: Questions For The Forum- 5.

Everything'sRosie
I always thought the ABBA track Voulez-Vous had all the ingrediants in place for a fantastic L&C routine. I can't imagine what it would have looked like, but then that was Flick's job.
Queens of My Soul
rod

Re: Questions For The Forum- 5.

rod
  So many good songs over the years but I always liked  to see the ladies do up tempo songs.
   Andrew Strong and the Commitments, Mustang Sally.
   Right between the eyes,  Andrew Gold.
    Superstition,  Stevie Wonder.
    Keep The Faith.

Re: Questions For The Forum- 5.

The Rubberband Man
I’d like to see them dance to something like Uptown Festival by Shalamar. I think it’s only available on 12” and it’s over 8 minutes long, so a big ask, but I like to get my money’s worth.
Another would be “Black Dog” by Led Zeppelin, but it was never released as a single in the UK. A missed opportunity.
Pink Floyd’s "Another Brick in the Wall" would have been a good one for Flick to interpret, in terms of dance and outfits

Re: Questions For The Forum- 5.

Dolly
I would have loved to see Flick's interpretation of any early Madonna songs. I think they would have killed it!
I would also like to have seen L+C redo "Black Betty".
I don't think they were quite ready for the song back in '77, but by '81 I think they would have nailed it!
Dolly💋

Re: Questions For The Forum- 5.

 I can think of many other obscure songs and tracks of my liking for which I would love to see a Flick choreographed routine, and I like the Black Dog suggestion above very much.
 But venturing into the more popular music field, I wonder how an early or mid Pan’s People line up would fare dancing to ‘Gimme Some Loving’ by the Spencer Davis Group, ‘With A Little Help From My Friends’ by Joe Cocker, or ‘She’s A Rainbow’ by The Rolling Stones.  Pretty well, I would guess.

Re: Questions For The Forum- 5.

PattiforPM
I always thought Legs and Pans could have aced a bunch of Rolling Stones tunes like Brown Sugar, Honky Tonk Women, Start me Up and Satisfaction.   It would have been quite the spectacle I am sure!!