Questions For The Forum- 6.

Hanway2
   Q. 6  FANTASY LINE-UP- Which Would Be Your Fantasy Line-up?
     From all the Top Of The Pops teams, who would you choose for your own Fantasy dancing group? From The Go-Jos up to Zoo, anyone in these troupes can be a candidate. And how many would you include? For me, it is imperative that Ruth and Louise are members, and Cherry as well. And I want to include Patti, but would that mean my group is now overburdened with an excess of gorgeous petite brunettes? Of course not, that would be impossible, so Patti comes too. Added to them I must have Andrea and this particular forum would not be complete without Lulu. Thus making a team of six. Should I include Flick as dancer as well as Choreographer? Surely there has to be room for Sue. And I do feel sorry not to be picking Dee Dee and Gill either, or Anita. Would eight be overkill? Maybe, but the original six are obligatory. A group name I have not decided, but ‘Kutapan’s People’ has an attraction for me, for obvious reasons.

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

AC/PD
Introducing our brand new dancers - Ruth, Louise, Cherry, Patti, Pauline, Anita...Six Non-Blondes!

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

TheOtherOne
Based on the dancers I find myself watching the most when they feature in a routine, my dream sextet would be:
Andrea
Louise
Cherry
Mary
Rosie
Gill

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

PattiforPM
We have polled this a number of times and it's always interesting and fluid.  My simple approach this time is to just accept that the Ruby Flipper Foursome is a perfect nucleus and add Louise then I struggle with Ruth vs Pauline for the last spot.......in a dance-off the bubbly lady I have met just shades it.  There we have it:  Sue, Patti, Lulu, Cherry, Louise and Pauline.

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

Everything'sRosie
Very tough this but in chronological order (sort of): Dee Dee, Louise, Sue, Mary, Lulu, Rosie.

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

Old Grey Whistler
Sue, Louise, Cherry, Lulu, Rosie, Phil and Floid.

The inclusion of a couple of men would make this troupe extremely versatile and this is a good blend of blondes and brunettes that could cover all dance styles.

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

Doc
Sue, Cherry and Rosie, a fantastic threesome.
Still living in 1979

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

I'm also with the Ruby Flipper line up of Sue, Cherry, Lulu and Patti. A perfect blend. To that mix I'd add Mary and Pauline to create a super sixsome.

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

This question Hanway reminds of the very early years of the forum here when we used to have the `Super-Trouper` polls every January to determine such a fantasy line-up. Im sure some of the stalwarts here remember those. I will give my 2019 line-up some thought.

Took me 30 seconds.

Gill, Lulu, Patti, Pauilne, Rosie and Sue.

Sixaliciuos.

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

Hanway2
 Ryan, I suspect that it did not take you 30 seconds to think of that line-up. And if I ask you next year, you won’t need 30 seconds then either!
rod

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

rod
  Hears my choice, Flick, Mary, Lulu, Ruth, Cherry, Louise. Renamed for this moment in time if they were all here Panleg Pensioners

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

SuPaLu
Lulu,Sue,Rosie,Mary,Louise & Cherry.

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

Mikey
Sue, Cherry, Ruth, Patti, Lulu and Louise.

J&A

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

J&A
Gill
Rosie
Mary
Louise
Cherry
Sue

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

Scotty
Now that you have your dream team, what routines would you like to see them perform?  Topping my list would be Barbados, When will I see you again,  Don't leave me this way, and Hold on tight by ELO.

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

Dolly
Well this is a tough question. Personally, I think Seven is a lucky number. So my Seven Lucky Ladies are:

I would also add two guys:

So that's my Dream Team
It's kinda large, but hey either you go big or go home!
Dolly

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

TheOtherOne
Green River for me with the same costumes but more cameras so that the three on the back row get their fair share of screen time.

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

Dolly i think we're going to need a bigger stage.

J&A

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

J&A
Maybe Sylvester - You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) but without Floyd. It was the first routine I saw of Legs &co.

Re: Questions For The Forum- 6.

J&A wrote
Maybe Sylvester - You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) but without Floyd.
I can dig that J&A