Questions For The Forum- 8.

Hanway2
  Q. 8  WOULD YOU LIKE A DATE- With The Dancer of your Choice?
   A slighter question to round these off, until I think of some more. If you had the chance, where would you take your preferred and desired member of these groups on a date? Who would it be, and from which time period- then or now? For me, clearly it would be Ruth, and I think I would like best to take her out as in her ‘Get Down’ outfit and appearance. But where could we go that might impress her? I have absolutely no idea, as the following will show! But I am sure she wouldn’t object to an evening meal at the best Curry House in London- I know where that is, but I am not telling, a quick drive down to East Sussex, a country retreat for the night and a walk along the South Downs in the morning, and lunch at the best Country Pub in the South- East. I know where that is too! And as this is a fantasy, a taxi ride over to Gatwick, and a trip for two to India for a couple of weeks- and to hell with the consequences. Ah well! It can be, but in a dream.

Re: Questions For The Forum- 8.

Everything'sRosie
You know what, I think I would pass on this. I quite enjoy the distance. Not that I think I would be disappointed, absolutely not, but I like the onstage personnas of the girls and I think the fantasy would be damaged.

Re: Questions For The Forum- 8.

PattiforPM
I'd be a nervous wreck.  I much prefer the idea of a group get-together with the OFTDers and the Dancers in a sunny pub garden arranged by one of you fine experienced hosts

Re: Questions For The Forum- 8.

I refer the honourable member to the reply I gave at 1.41 pm on December 17, 2010 in the "New TOPIC' thread.

However, whether I still have a head for ballooning heights is a mute point.  And an extra packet of sea-sickness pills would come in handy for the swell in False Bay, so a de luxe suite on the Blue Train is probably a safer bet these days!

Re: Questions For The Forum- 8.

I’d just like the chance to meet my favourite Leg.
We could have a chat, and discuss things like was that bit you did in MacArthur Park the icing on the cake in your dance career?
From there, we’d see how it goes, and if things were working out, maybe we’d go for a meal, and then watch a film.... such as Apollo 13.
I'd just keep things chillaxed and enjoy the moment.
Now, does anyone have the number for Nando’s?

Re: Questions For The Forum- 8.

Dolly
Well I wouldn't call it a date! I'm a married gal!

However I would've loved the opportunity to have coffee and go shopping with my favorite lady RUTHIE
She seems like she was a Talk-a-Holic like me and we would have  lots to laugh and chit chat about!

Dolly