Questions for Flick Colby

PattiforPM
I wonder if we could frame some questions for this venerable lady.  I have two of my own and please feel free to ask your own.  Who knows maybe she reads this drivel occasionally in idle moments.

1.  Ms Colby we all admire your work but do you have routines you are most proud of from a creative standpoint?

2.  As you know we are enthusiasts searching for a whole body of work.  Do you really have a library of this work yourself?

Re: Questions for Flick Colby

  Flick did you have a favourite girl, go on i know you did, was it her ? Hey Flick if you dont wanna tell this lot just click on people and e -mail me the truth. I know the answers obvious but its good to wind this lot up !

Re: Questions for Flick Colby

Suefan
Hi Flick, if by some chance you do get to read any of this can I just say at the outset how much enjoyment your work, and that of the different dance groups you choreographed on TOTP, has given me and my good lady over the years.  Thank you very much indeed, even for the Smurffs.  By the way, what is your favourite flavoured flan?

Re: Questions for Flick Colby

PattiforPM
Ma'am can I ask two more light-hearted questions:

1.  Did you choreograph for the Lena Martell show and if you did could forget the "headgirl" email and just let Ryan know that Jez was right all along.

2.  Was there much competition in Ruby Flipper for the honour of dressing as that first giant Duck?

Re: Questions for Flick Colby

Patti'sdaughter
Ryan.  I'm not trying to cause an arguement here or to wind anyone up.  But who is her??  I know you mean Sue.  Could you change the her part and put Sue's name in please as it show's alittle more respect than her.
amy x

Re: Questions for Flick Colby

 No im changing nothing, as its all part of the wind up process.
RYAN