Quiz 22/01/12

I almost forgot about this, but please come and play the OFTDs speed quiz this Sunday at 9pm. The new scoring system will be in operation by the way, as ive divised a way to cope with it. It will be the usual format, 50% pop, 50% general knowledge. Hope to see some of you there.

Re: Quiz this Sunday

PattiforPM
I'm planning to try to be there Ryan.

Re: Quiz this Sunday

Doubleday
Me too!

Re: Quiz this Sunday

Cool. It Will be on three different subjects.

Gardens/Gardening/Horticulture to do with Pop & General knowledge.

Professions/Jobs/Careers to do with Pop & General knowledge.

Girls names/female names to do with Pop & General knowledge.

I hope these subjects dont put you off, but i assure you it will be fun and the questions will be reletively easy.

Re: Quiz this Sunday

BeautifulBabs
I'll be along to attempt to retain my half crown.
Themes sound fun Ryan

Re: Quiz this Sunday

Just a reminder to any potential quiz players, this is where its at tonight at 9pm, hope to see you then.

Re: Quiz this Sunday

PattiforPM
Has Daylight saving fooled me again?

Re: Quiz this Sunday

evening all
will it be like gardeners question time ryan ?

Re: Quiz this Sunday

Evening all. Plenty of points on offer, as the new scoring system is in place tonight.

Re: Quiz this Sunday

PattiforPM
Should've got the wife to help, she's got the green fingers in our house

Re: Quiz this Sunday

LOL, not really BB, but a little knowledge of all things planty would be useful.

Re: Quiz this Sunday

How does it feel to be defending champ BB?

Re: Quiz this Sunday

BeautifulBabs
my phone a friend is alan titchmarsh so you better be sure of your facts

Re: Quiz this Sunday

BeautifulBabs
feels as though the crown is about to slip! and that I should have retired on top

Re: Quiz this Sunday

Hey he gets a mention in one of the questions !

Re: Quiz this Sunday

Is that it, two players ?

Re: Quiz this Sunday

PattiforPM
Second place, not bad!!!

Re: Quiz this Sunday

hey hang on 5 mins or if p4pm fancies a tie I'll take it

Re: Quiz this Sunday

Here's another one.

Re: Quiz this Sunday

sure double day and some others said they were in