RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

Here it is, the much promised and only beginning to be fulfilled Thread begging you near-high-achievers to join the elite "Club 37" OTP Ruby Flipper Dances.  It'll take me a little time to reach everyone but I'm starting at the top of the list with those closest to Nirvana and working my way downward.  Here goes:

OB:  Aria (when finished hat and shirt shopping)

LOOKMACINANGER:   Misty Blue, Aria, Disco Duck, Dancing with the Capt, Summer of My Life, Don't Go Breaking My Heart, Jeans On, Play That Funky Music.

JEZ:   You'll Never Find Another Computer Like Mine, My Resistance is Low and my attendance is not much higher, Back in the USSR, The Flasher, The Continental, Sold My Rock n Roll, Shake it Down, Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel, Young Hearts Run Free,  Soul City Walk, Silly Love Songs, Dancing with the Capt, Summer of My Life,  Don't Go Breaking My Heart, Jeans On, Play that Funky Music.

PAULF:   Shake Your Booty, Tubular Bells, Let Em In, Heart on My Sleeve, 5th of Beethoven, Can't Help Falling in Love, My Resistance is Low, Back in the USSR, The Flasher, TVC15, Love Hangover, Shake It Down, Young Hearts Run Free, Soul City Walk, Silly Love Songs, This Is It, Don't Go Breaking My Heart, Jeans On.

BEAUTIFULBABS:  Tubular Bells, Heart on My Sleeve, The Flasher, The Continental, Sold My Rock n Roll, Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel and OFTDs is missing a stalwart, Young Hearts Run Free, Soul City Walk, You Should Be Dancing, The Wanderer, This Is It, Harvest for the World, Aria, Disco Duck, Morning Glory, Dancing with Sir Humphrey,  Jeans On, Play that Funky Music.

AC/PD:  Soul City Walk, Rubberband Man, Sold My Rock n Roll, It Only Takes a Minute, Morning Glory, Dancing with the Captain, Summer of My Life, Play the Funky Music.

RUBBERBAND MAN:  Sold My Rock n Roll, It Only Takes a Minute, Misty Blue, Morning Glory, Dancing with the Captain, Summer of My Life, Play that Funky Music.

     ...To Be Continued...

  Sorry about any errors folks but please let me know if they are found and I'll correct them as soon as possible.  Thanks for all your contributions

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

bucksby
ok will try and catch up with these. that said I have done ok so far

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

Gorgeous Daze
Some amusing variations there P4PM! And I expect it was HTML experimentation that rendered RF MKII invisible.

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

Thanks GD; yes I intend to do a little RFMk2 segment later but thought I'd get a more reliable response to the TOTPs RF1 Troupe.  Thanks to you too Bucksby and yes you've done well already and we'd love to invite you into the Club with all the attendant benefits (Free access to all Threads, Bragging rights over incomplete reviewers, Guarantee of no further stalking from Comments Thread Hosts etc etc etc)

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

Old Grey Whistler
Thanks P4PM. I had forgotten where I had got up to so this will come in handy. I will get on to them but expect a steady trickle rather than a flood!

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

PaulF
Thanks for the info, I will try to catch up at some stage ( still got Vin to satisfy yet )
Paul

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

PattiForPM
Thanks to Bucksby who has departed this section and joined the fabled "37 Club"

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

bucksby
I will soon be in the "40" club and not looking forward to that!

Thanks to OGW for the promised steady trickle   Seriously though it's great to see this Thread shrinking

My sincere thanks to Doc for completing the TOTP RF performances presently available and by my reckoning he has only Get Together from Lena's Music/RF2 to go to become a fully fledged RF Comments Hero with all attendant privileges

OGW's steady trickle has now reached the Ocean of Completion and for that I thank him from the bottom of my heart

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

PattiForPM
Typhoon Bill has hit OFTDs mainland and resulted in completion of the task at hand and one very happy Host.  Thanks OB

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

Old Bill
I've got the easy bit. Thank YOU PP4PM.
Jeremiah 31:13

As promised, Doc completes his apprenticeship and becomes a fully fledged Ruby Flipper Aficionado.  Many thanks

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

PattiForPM
As befits the two most active characters on this Comments Thread at present I have added RBM and AC/PD to this list, hoping that they will one day join the semi-exclusive Club of the fully completed Commentators