RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

Here it is, the much promised and only beginning to be fulfilled Thread begging you near-high-achievers to join the elite "Club 37" OTP Ruby Flipper Dances.  It'll take me a little time to reach everyone but I'm starting at the top of the list with those closest to Nirvana and working my way downward.  Here goes:

OB:  Aria (when finished hat and shirt shopping)

JEZ:   You'll Never Find Another Computer Like Mine, My Resistance is Low and my attendance is not much higher, Back in the USSR, The Flasher, The Continental, Sold My Rock n Roll, Shake it Down, Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel, Young Hearts Run Free,  Soul City Walk, Silly Love Songs, Dancing with the Capt, Summer of My Life,  Don't Go Breaking My Heart, Jeans On, Play that Funky Music.

PAULF:   Shake Your Booty, Tubular Bells, Let Em In, Heart on My Sleeve, 5th of Beethoven, Can't Help Falling in Love, My Resistance is Low, Back in the USSR, The Flasher, TVC15, Love Hangover, Shake It Down, Young Hearts Run Free, Soul City Walk, Silly Love Songs, This Is It, Don't Go Breaking My Heart, Jeans On.

BEAUTIFULBABS:  Tubular Bells, Heart on My Sleeve, The Flasher, The Continental, Sold My Rock n Roll, Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel and OFTDs is missing a stalwart, Young Hearts Run Free, Soul City Walk, You Should Be Dancing, The Wanderer, This Is It, Harvest for the World, Aria, Disco Duck, Morning Glory, Dancing with Sir Humphrey,  Jeans On, Play that Funky Music.

     ...To Be Continued...

  Sorry about any errors folks but please let me know if they are found and I'll correct them as soon as possible.  Thanks for all your contributions

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

bucksby
ok will try and catch up with these. that said I have done ok so far

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

Gorgeous Daze
Some amusing variations there P4PM! And I expect it was HTML experimentation that rendered RF MKII invisible.

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

Thanks GD; yes I intend to do a little RFMk2 segment later but thought I'd get a more reliable response to the TOTPs RF1 Troupe.  Thanks to you too Bucksby and yes you've done well already and we'd love to invite you into the Club with all the attendant benefits (Free access to all Threads, Bragging rights over incomplete reviewers, Guarantee of no further stalking from Comments Thread Hosts etc etc etc)

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

Old Grey Whistler
Thanks P4PM. I had forgotten where I had got up to so this will come in handy. I will get on to them but expect a steady trickle rather than a flood!

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

PaulF
Thanks for the info, I will try to catch up at some stage ( still got Vin to satisfy yet )
Paul

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

PattiForPM
Thanks to Bucksby who has departed this section and joined the fabled "37 Club"

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

bucksby
I will soon be in the "40" club and not looking forward to that!

Thanks to OGW for the promised steady trickle   Seriously though it's great to see this Thread shrinking

My sincere thanks to Doc for completing the TOTP RF performances presently available and by my reckoning he has only Get Together from Lena's Music/RF2 to go to become a fully fledged RF Comments Hero with all attendant privileges

OGW's steady trickle has now reached the Ocean of Completion and for that I thank him from the bottom of my heart

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

PattiForPM
Typhoon Bill has hit OFTDs mainland and resulted in completion of the task at hand and one very happy Host.  Thanks OB

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

Old Bill
I've got the easy bit. Thank YOU PP4PM.
Jeremiah 31:13

As promised, Doc completes his apprenticeship and becomes a fully fledged Ruby Flipper Aficionado.  Many thanks

As befits the two most active characters on this Comments Thread at present I have added RBM and AC/PD to this list, hoping that they will one day join the semi-exclusive Club of the fully completed Commentators

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

PattiForPM
Leaked RF Comments Thread Boardroom Discussion:

P4PM;       I see that RBM and ACPD are nearing completion.  That's exciting

Heckler;    Perhaps if you spent a little more time updating this place more people would come back

Anon;       Pipe down in the audience there, the Host is busy y'know

P4PM;      I've even heard that there are rumours circulating that Mac is back.  I do hope he visits

Anon;      Do you think we've got our message across now?

P4PM:     Yup Meeting adjourned.  And BTW I think we have a leaker and I want the individual found or the firings will commence (sorry Boss)

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

The Rubberband Man
Always appreciative to receive leaked documents, especially as these are providing a rare and fascinating insight into the inner workings of the RF Comments Thread Boardroom.

By my reckoning I have two still to do from the 14 October TOTPs, so my aim is to get these reviewed and scored this week.

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

PattiForPM
It seems I have missed a major milestone in that the venerable ACPD (still PDAC on here) has joined the esteemed 37-Club as of Aug 10th if my calculations are finally correct.  Thanks to PD and of course you may now enter the RF lounge where we hope you will agree to conform to the usual RFCT tradition and buy a round of drinks for the other completists (should get me past that Biblical Luke quote of SF's )

 Please note that RBM is only just adrift and there's a misty blue coloured zodiac ready to bring him ashore...

 I hereby foolishly promise to update the How We Rate table soon too

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

The Rubberband Man
PattiForPM wrote
Please note that RBM is only just adrift and there's a misty blue coloured zodiac ready to bring him ashore...
No idea how I mist out doing that review PFPM
All done and dusted now.

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

PattiForPM wrote
It seems I have missed a major milestone in that the venerable ACPD (still PDAC on here) has joined the esteemed 37-Club as of Aug 10th if my calculations are finally correct.  Thanks to PD and of course you may now enter the RF lounge where we hope you will agree to conform to the usual RFCT tradition and buy a round of drinks for the other completists (should get me past that Biblical Luke quote of SF's )
I'm just sorry I was so slow to complete your RF Comments section, P4PM.
However, had I been aware that a condition of 37-Club membership was to proffer drinks all round...well.
Tap waters all round!
12