RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

PattiforPM
Well done to you both and PD I suspect you have already bought drinks for many of your fellow members on the various OFTDs outings so management has decided to accept the tap waters with thanks

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

PattiforPM
Great stuff today from the mighty Mac, who now also joins the elite RF all-rounder club.  Thanks for your time and attention

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

AC/PD wrote
PattiForPM wrote
It seems I have missed a major milestone in that the venerable ACPD (still PDAC on here) has joined the esteemed 37-Club as of Aug 10th if my calculations are finally correct.  Thanks to PD and of course you may now enter the RF lounge where we hope you will agree to conform to the usual RFCT tradition and buy a round of drinks for the other completists (should get me past that Biblical Luke quote of SF's )
I'm just sorry I was so slow to complete your RF Comments section, P4PM.
However, had I been aware that a condition of 37-Club membership was to proffer drinks all round...well.
Tap waters all round!
Deservedly much rejoicing on PDAC's admission to the 37-Club and I'd be happy with a coffea infusion in my cup of tap water!  But forget Luke 15:7.  If things don't go well in the upcoming RF monthly fav's polls I shall be quoting Luke 23:34 with a vengeance and Romans 12:19 can go take a powder!

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

Lookmacinanger
You’re welcome, sorry it’s taken 4 and ½ years to complete and probably won’t be worth wait!

Well done to you on maintaining the thread you’ve created for Ruby Flipper it's done them proud and thanks for the recent reminder to come back finish what I started. Now a trip north of the border awaits and Lena and friends will be shortly in my gaze.

Great work on the Lena dances Mac...just Forever in Blue Jeans to go now by my reckoning

Re: RF Dances You Have Yet To Rate Friends

PattiforPM
Dancer added to this section.  I think you have four TOTP dances yet to rate Sir and please note I have not included the Lena Martell dances in this but I believe you have made a start on those too and please do continue to completion if you can