ROCK`N`ME (DOTD)

Re: ROCK`N`ME (DOTD)

Who's That Hurll
Pauline.

Re: ROCK`N`ME (DOTD)

Old Bill
Pauline is cute! Gill's irresistable smiles....!! Lulu's solo!!

Agh.... decisions decisions...

But Patti trumps them all with her effortless minxy sultriness. You don't even know you're doing it Ms Hammond... or do you?!
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: ROCK`N`ME (DOTD)

PaulF
Patti's pouting wins it for me.
Paul

Re: ROCK`N`ME (DOTD)

Old Grey Whistler
They all have some good moments but Pauline gets my attention from the off and is my DOTD.

Re: ROCK`N`ME (DOTD)

Angie
DOTD: Pauline

Re: ROCK`N`ME (DOTD)

Mikey
Could be Lulu or Patti, but i'll go with Patti

Re: ROCK`N`ME (DOTD)

PattiForPM
I'm chaperoning then

Re: ROCK`N`ME (DOTD)

DotD Patti

Re: ROCK`N`ME (DOTD)

Rickh69
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ROCK`N`ME (DOTD)

As in all other things on here HTF I think you've caught on very fast and no, it's not just you.  I think a lot of us have felt that Pauline may well have been Legs & Co's least utilized asset and was perhaps in the shadows more than she deserved and she certainly shone when allowed to be in the spotlight

Re: ROCK`N`ME (DOTD)

Yes this is most noticeable in the first half of Legs & Co's tenure on the show. From 79 onwards Pauline certainly got more camera time i'm happy to say.

Re: ROCK`N`ME (DOTD)

L&C4me
DOTD        Patti
Jim

Re: ROCK`N`ME (DOTD)

The dotd in this must go to Patti who just beats Sue and Lulu for me.

Re: ROCK`N`ME (DOTD)

AC/PD
Pauline.
12