RUTHIE

rod

RUTHIE

rod
This post was updated on .
Remembering Ruth today on her birthday, miss those over the shoulder glances as though she was looking at you, biting of her bottom lip when she was getting on down, shaking her sassiness, peace to your soul Ruth may it go on forever LOL   I liked ruthie to WUFF WUFF

Re: RUTHIE

Dolly
This post was updated on .
Happy Belated Heavenly Birthday to our Beautiful RUTHIE

Re: RUTHIE

Dolly
Hello Rod!
What a sweet post!
I left Ruthie some Yellow Sunflowers
at her resting place online.☺
Is that your puppy??? What a cutie!🐕
Sunny 🌞Hugs,
Dolly💋
rod

Re: RUTHIE

rod
Hello Dolly, love your animations and different emojizs (excuse spelling) wish I could do that. thank you for your memoriam for Ruth she would be happy to know she is being rememberd seems like only you and I have ? glad you liked the photo of the dog, it belongs to one of my daughter its a Cockapoo a cross between spaniel and poodle I think? very good natured, saw your online tribute, hope you and your family are well and the little one

Re: RUTHIE

 Yes, Ruth. My eternal favourite and the BEST dancer out of the all of the Dancing Queens. Nobody moved like Ruth who I could sit and watch forever.  Her shimmies,  hip movements and thrusting stand out for me.
Not only that, her gorgeousness and personality were the tops too.
Sorry to miss out posting on her actual Birthday, but we did raise a glass to her on Saturday in Derby.
RIP Ruth , from those who adore you and will never forget you. You made the 1970s for me.