Ratings `15 or more maximums table`

The following table shows which routines have received the largest amount of maximum ten score ratings as per our three dance troupes comments sections. At present, this only concerns Legs & Co and Pans People as the leading total in Ruby is a couple of nines. When the totals are level, preference in table position is given to the routine with a better score average.
Routine title Dance troupe Position in top 75 Total maximums
Don't Push It Don't Force It Legs & Co 1st 27

Sunday Girl Legs & Co 4th 24

Green Onions Legs & Co 6th 21
Heart Of Glass Legs & Co 2nd 21

Dancing In The City Legs & Co 10th 19

Ai No Corrida Legs & Co 3rd 18

I'll Find My Way Home Zoo/Sue *** 16
Them Heavy People Legs & Co 16th 16
When Will I See You Again Pans People 2nd (Pans) 16

Blame It On The Boogie Legs & Co 19th 15
Dance Dance Dance Legs & Co 13th 15
Loves Theme Pans People 1st (Pans) 15
Loves Unkind Legs & Co 15th 15
Maid In Heaven Legs & Co 34th 15

Re: Ratings `Double figure maximums table`

The 8th entry on the list above is quite remarkable. To sit just 55th in the top 75 of Legs & Co routines, when it has received 13 sets of maximums is surely proof enough that `Tragedy` is the ultimate Marmite routine.

Re: Ratings `Double figure maximums table`

PattiforPM
Ruby Flipper application for entry into the table for Love Hangover please boss

Re: Ratings `Double figure maximums table`

Yep ive sorted that. I notice `Play That Funky Music` & The Best Disco In Town` are also only one maximum away from achieving double figures. Lets someone gets on the case and delivers.
RYAN